April 23rd meet results

First off thanks to all the people who helped get the shop ready for the show this past week and thanks to all the people who helped at the show! Also thanks to Ray Stenerson for finishing my paint job in one week so my car could be in the show. Thanks to all those who put up with me this week ( see line 1 below ) my family who did not see me at all this week( also see line 1 below ) . Last but not least thanks to all those who turned out for the show despite the rain! I know some of you came from a long way away ( Seattle, Walla Walla, etc) and that means a lot to us! Hopefully we will be more organized next year so I can meet more of you.

Here are some interesting numbers regarding the show.

75 hours worked monday through friday leading up to the show ( Thanks Jeff #2)

4 cars tuned thursday to race Saturday night = 1,975 horsepower ( thanks chung)

170 hamburgers and 50 hot dogs eaten

200+ cans of pop

80 very wet cars and 8 dry cars

38 cars on the cruise

9 large pizzas eaten after the cruise

at least 2 pair of slicks ruined durring the burn out contest

sharing the day with 200+ people with the same interests ..........PRICELESS!

:hail2: :hail2: :hail2: :hail2: :hail2: :hail2: :hail2: :hail2: :hail2: :hail2:

THANKS EVERYONE! SEE YA NEXT YEAR!!!!!!!!! :nice:
Jeff Hryciw- Owner All Ford Performance

• Sponsors (?)

AllFordPerf said:
THANKS EVERYONE! SEE YA NEXT YEAR!!!!!!!!! :nice:
Jeff Hryciw- Owner All Ford Performance

Thank YOU!

The burgers were great (I guess that ZEX kit finally found a home on the BBQ)
Lots of great cars to look at (although not enough coupes ;) )
Lots of people to talk cars with
Lots of burnt rubber to huff (is that unusual? Im not the only one that likes that smell am I?)

Great to see so many friends and fellow Mustang-appreciators out there.
Shame I didnt see Paul and Jon (KK)... Maybe they were late ;)

Thanks from all of us to Jeff, Jeff, Chung, Misha, etc, etc, etc for the great afternoon.
Made is sorta OK that I couldnt race this weekend.

And oh yeah... WHO put the TV in Misha's car? Are you insane?
"Officer? They were at the end of Desperate Housewives, and I couldnt look away. Is my hood OK?" :p

great meet and a huge thanks to cory, you, jeff, chung, guy's did great. more of my type of cruise nice and slow :D better turn out then expected due to the rain, next year will hopefully be better and bigger and without no rain we hope! thanks everyone!! peace

john :p

indeed, the cruise down from oly was really cool. a cop pulled over some stupid infinity who was trying to race us. lol too bad it had to rain on us, I would've loved to see how deep into 13 I can get.

Black 93 Fox said:
LMAO :rlaugh: Eric put it in and he also made it to were it can only be on with the e-brake on just for that reason.

OHH this will soon changee... and its not desperate housewifes( actually I have never seen an episode) its CSI... Heres some pics of the inside of the car from the show.
100_0018.JPG

100_0017.JPG

It was awsome!! Hopefully next year will be dry!! Glad to see so many people could come out and support AFP and BOP!! Now Jeff, whats this i have heard through the grapevine, that AFp was mentioned in a magazine somewhere? Let us know!!!

Actually it was Chung at Blue Oval...he was in Hotrod magazine as one of the 10 top tuners in the Northwest for Standalone fuel injection systems...which is a bit ironic because Jeff tunes all the DFI stuff. Nevertheless, he was the only person in Oregon/Washington named :banana:

Great Event! The weather was poor way down south, but up north it was nothing but sun which made the cruise down there damn fun until we hit the rain. Alot of very nice mustangs there, the kenne bell 03/04 was of the hook. Us north guys left early (around 1-2) what all happened after that?
750706_88_full.jpg

750706_89_full.jpg

750706_90_full.jpg

750706_92_full.jpg

750706_93_full.jpg

750706_94_full.jpg

750706_91_full.jpg

750706_96_full.jpg

750706_95_full.jpg

:banana:

00-Saleen said:
Me too! I like your liscence plate. Kinda weird to see your guys cars actually in person lol since i live 5 hrs 4 hrs away form oregon.
Thanks Bro,that plate brings alot of smiles on the street and and few frowns when they try..lol... I really wish I could of met with you guys who came down but had to bail early.Maybe in july we can plan to all get together when we head up your way to the belview car show :nice:

00-Saleen said:
Great Event! The weather was poor way down south, but up north it was nothing but sun which made the cruise down there damn fun until we hit the rain. Alot of very nice mustangs there, the kenne bell 03/04 was of the hook. Us north guys left early (around 1-2) what all happened after that?
750706_88_full.jpg

750706_89_full.jpg

750706_90_full.jpg

750706_92_full.jpg

750706_93_full.jpg

750706_94_full.jpg

750706_91_full.jpg

750706_96_full.jpg

750706_95_full.jpg

:banana:
you guy's may think i'm weird ...but who's grey fox was this it's the one in the 8th picture of this set, if you look at it it's the one to the right of thepicture and all you can really see is the back of it by the fence. peace

john :p