April 25th build week people in here!!!!!

sasscuba

Dec 24, 2003
Tulsa Oklahoma
ERL says today as of April 28th your unit is locked in for production and is scheduled to be built week of April 25th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Looks like a Thursday build for me----YES! :nice:

What is everyone else hearing?

Have a great weekend. Scott. :D

• Sponsors (?)

stangscuba98a said:
ERL says today as of April 28th your unit is locked in for production and is scheduled to be built week of April 25th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Looks like a Thursday build for me----YES! :nice:

What is everyone else hearing?

I am scheduled for 04/27 build

torri834 said:
I am scheduled for 04/27 build

Okay I spoke with the GM today. Here's the deal.
once our cars are built they are shipped via rail car to Pook Creak. Then the truck picks them up to deliver to the dealership.

He then informed me that it can some times sit for a week. The only other way to get the car faster is to have your dealer pick the car up and drive it back. I hope this helps

Tori

Oh, gawd! I would never let them drive my baby! I'm so crazy, I told my inventory manager to call me the MINUTE he even THINKS she may arrive so I can watch them like a hawk at the service department when they do her final inspection!!!

Tori: thanks for the PM, but I left my VOC paperwork at my office by accident today, so I can't call 1-800-Robot-Lady until Monday. I will post my exact build date as soon as I find out for sure.

PS - I left a voice mail message for my inventory manager at Team Ford Northpoint today asking him to nail down the exact build date and hopefully I won't have to track his arse down on Monday to find out!!

torri834 said:
I haven't seen him on this week.

Sorry I've been absent, guys. It's been a busy/rough last few days, including my backyard flooding ... again! As far as I know, I'm still good for this week. I don't have the specific build day. Since I joined after the robot lady became a household name, what info do I need besides my VIN to call? Thanks.

cheezsnake said:
Sorry I've been absent, guys. It's been a busy/rough last few days, including my backyard flooding ... again! As far as I know, I'm still good for this week. I don't have the specific build day. Since I joined after the robot lady became a household name, what info do I need besides my VIN to call? Thanks.

your dealer code. Im sorry to hear about your backyard.

My girlie is being built TODAY!! (4/25/05) YAY!!

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Monday, April 25, 2005 8:10 AM
To: Bassett, Shannon
Subject: RE: PS

In response to your phone call, ...
your mustang is being built ... TODAY! As soon as I have a Dlr ETA (DETA)
I'll let you know.

:banana: :spot: :lol:

torri834 said:
your dealer code. Im sorry to hear about your backyard.

Thanks. I'll see what I can find out. :)

ZenGirl35 said:
Glad to hear you're back, but sorry to hear about the flooding...you could move to Atlanta and inhale 4 kilos of pollen per day like the rest of us!!!!

Well, I don't have any allergies now, but that sounds like it would be a quick way to develop some!

Woohoo!!

Hey guys!
Just got to work and had this email from my dealership:

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Thursday, April 28, 2005 9:00 AM
To: Bassett, Shannon
Subject: RE: PS

It looks like your mustang has been produced and has an estimated delivery
date of May 4th. Any number of things can delay/accelerate transit times.

What are you guys hearing?

/rant on
I don't know wtf is wrong with my transit time. My car was supposedly built on the 13th and I still don't have it. Whenever I contact the dealer they don't know when it is going to be in. Don't they have a good way to track these things, this is beginning to piss me off. Especially since I am driving home 3 hours every weekend just in case it is there (and to see my g/f :D ). It just better be here by Friday b/c my SLP Loudmouths are being delivered then and that will just be depressing.
/rant off

ZenGirl35 said:
Hey guys!
Just got to work and had this email from my dealership:

It looks like your mustang has been produced and has an estimated delivery
date of May 4th. Any number of things can delay/accelerate transit times.

What are you guys hearing?

11th for me is what they are saying.