April 25th build week people in here!!!!!

Trixie is here!!!!

Hey guys/girlies!! I'm going to get Trixie this afternoon around 2:00 - will post pics as soon as possible!!!!!

Just got this message from my inventory manager:

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Wednesday, May 04, 2005 10:30 AM
To: Bassett, Shannon
Subject: RE: Checking in

Yeah! I actually already emailed you, but your car is in. I'm trying to
contact the salesperson right now.

Sent: Wednesday, May 04, 2005 10:17 AM
To: Hirsch, Rob

Hey Rob!
Any news this morning?
-----------------------------------------

:banana:

• Sponsors (?)

I would like to say I have been following the boards for a while and like to read what others have to say. This is a first time mustang purchase for me. I was told my 05 vert was built in April 25th build week in flat rock, Mi and that I should have it between the 15th and the 22nd. I was curious as to what time frame am I looking at. I live in Michigan and my dealer is located relatively close to the plant. Also I have heard of something called a robot lady? Can this tell me more about where she is at? I am getting excited about getting my new car. Also I have checked this out and want to get it for my stang that I dont even have yet. http://forums.stangnet.com/showthread.php?t=541982 :banana:

ZenGirl35 said:
Hey guys/girlies!! I'm going to get Trixie this afternoon around 2:00 - will post pics as soon as possible!!!!!

Just got this message from my inventory manager:

Sent: Wednesday, May 04, 2005 10:30 AM
To: Bassett, Shannon

Yeah! I actually already emailed you, but your car is in. I'm trying to
contact the salesperson right now.

Sent: Wednesday, May 04, 2005 10:17 AM
To: Hirsch, Rob

Hey Rob!
Any news this morning?
-----------------------------------------

:banana:

Congrats! :nice:

I'm still on the rail carrier as of April 30th...this thing better get here soon, my sanity isn't holding out too well :bang:

Bighunter4x4 said:
Also I have heard of something called a robot lady? Can this tell me more about where she is at? I am getting excited about getting my new car. Also I have checked this out and want to get it for my stang that I dont even have yet. http://forums.stangnet.com/showthread.php?t=541982 :banana:

Depending on what day your car was built from all the post ive seen anyone in the MI area gets there car within the week of build.

The robot lady # is 1800-962-3746 you will need your dealer code and order number/vin

When I call to check the status on my car with the VOPC, Vehicle ordering process center, I am getting this message.

As of May 2nd this vehicle has been diverted from your dealership to another dealership, please contact your regional office.

Yesterday it said As of May 2nd your vehicle has been released to the convoy carrier pending convey shipment."

What the @#$% is going on now?????????????????? :bang: :bang: :bang:

stangscuba98a said:
When I call to check the status on my car with the VOPC, Vehicle ordering process center, I am getting this message.

As of May 2nd this vehicle has been diverted from your dealership to another dealership, please contact your regional office.

Yesterday it said As of May 2nd your vehicle has been released to the convoy carrier pending convey shipment."

What the @#$% is going on now?????????????????? :bang: :bang: :bang:

OMG how can they do that? Let us know what you find out tomorrow and I hope the robot lady just made a mistake.

Thanks Torri,

I called ford cust service to get an update and found out yesterday from my dealer that it is sort of a no no. Ford looks down at the dealers :nonono: thinking that their not doing there jobs or something so I wont be doing that again becasue the dealer I have is good to me. Thats how they new I called. Well I have no idea what my dealers code is but it sounds like it should be here any day then. My dealer checks for the car every day. With my luck something will happen to her. I just know it. Thanks again.

Bighunter4x4 said:
Thanks Torri,

I called ford cust service to get an update and found out yesterday from my dealer that it is sort of a no no. Ford looks down at the dealers :nonono: thinking that their not doing there jobs or something so I wont be doing that again becasue the dealer I have is good to me. Thats how they new I called. Well I have no idea what my dealers code is but it sounds like it should be here any day then. My dealer checks for the car every day. With my luck something will happen to her. I just know it. Thanks again.

I did the same thing and almost got caught, but I don't think it matters too much. My dealer has been good so far, but I have never once been called and updated on the status of my car, I have always had to call or email to find out. Your dealer code should be on the sheet of paper that contains all of your order information. Apparently my car will be here the 10th which is kind of long considering it was built on the 13th of April. It is almost like they waited for it to ship out with the cars built during the week of the 25th, but who knows. Congrats to the people that have their cars or will be recieving them soon, I know I can't wait :D .

No kidding there. In this world of instant gratification that we live in it really is a bummer to wait for a car. I was down at the dealer monday night because they actually thought it could be coming in soon and wanted to get some paper work moving and the GM saw me and came over to chat and just kinda looked at me. He said, "You know there arent any gt's available and I have allocation." If he was to put my car on the lot he said he could get 3000 over msrp and have it sold by the weekend. That is amazing. He would never do that though. Hard to beleive. :shrug: I cant wait :banana:

Bighunter4x4 said:
He said, "You know there arent any gt's available and I have allocation." If he was to put my car on the lot he said he could get 3000 over msrp and have it sold by the weekend. That is amazing. He would never do that though. Hard to beleive. :shrug: I cant wait :banana:

I would be pissed if they said something like this to me. I doubt they could since you give them money for a down payment but you never know with those guys.

Wow Torri you lucked out. Congrats. I bet your excited. What state are you in? That sure came quick for you. Lets see some pics??????

Actually szlachic I see your point however my dealer thrives on the next superduty I am gonna buy in the future so he would never put that in jeopardy. Hes a good dealer so I have nothing to worry about. But I will never let my guard down though. Gheesh I cant wait.