Are Jokes allowed here or am I on the wrong internet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daggar reply to my thread................

You appearantly like to talk just to hear your own brain rattle.

There's no call to create a thread just to post BS. I can see the point in creating a thread for the purpose of posting a joke or something along that line in the Talk section. That's doesn't appear to be what's happened here. You got called out, slam dunked, and now appear to be trying to squirm your way out if by saying it was all a big joke.

Nope... I didn't find any humor in it.

You Tell me Daggar what is happening here. Your last post in my thread was the dumbest thing I have ever read..............."You can see a point in creating a thread for the purpose of posting a joke or something along that line in the talk section", then WTF is the problem. That is exactly what this was. a joke in the talk section. Some people saw right through it, and some people played into my hand and made it a pretty funny thread. I'm not sure what appears to be happening here in your eyes. I would live for you to explain though.

Sure, like 10 people called BS. There were about 30 other people who just kept on making those 10 people laugh and I personally think it was pretty damn funny.

As far as squirming and trying to get my way out of my thread. That again seems like a rather stupid thing to say. I was the one who called my own BS this morning. I am not trying to get out of anything, what is there to get out of? It was a joke so with your last statement, you hit the nail on the head, congratulations!!

I'm not sure what the problem is with posting a joke in the talk section but I would live for someone to explain it to me. If it was in the tech section I would understand but it was not. I don't know, maybe I signed onto the wrong internet this morning but I have been thoroughly gayed out this morning. Thanks!

• Sponsors (?)

owned-18116.jpg

Daggar said:
If you'd like to hash this out, you're welcome to do it in PM.

No.........enough said Daggar. I completly understand, I wouldn't want to defend that post in public either if I wrote it.

On that note. No hard feeling I hope. I know you live close by and I'm sure sooner or later we'll run into each other at the track. Then we can tear down the quarter to resolve any differences..............You can't miss my car, it doesn't have any paint on it, it all flew off. :rlaugh:

*Paints face in crimson and white, takes swig of beer, puts toilet paper roll on detergent box and wears as hat*

"Wheeeeeeeeeew!!! Roooooooooooooooooollllll Tiiiiiiiiiiiiiide!!! Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew!!!! Roll Tide!"

Status
Not open for further replies.