Are ported E7TE heads w/ GT-40 valve train worth it?

theres a local guy selling the ported E7TE heads w/ GT-40 valve train and a stock 5.0 ported intake. I'm just wondering if it would be worth buying the heads and intake!?!

I'm not planning on doing any perfromance mods anytime soon. but once I do start on them. I plan on going FI. Either with a single turbo or twin turbo set-up.. I dont see all that happening until like another year or 2! Dew to the facts of I want to buy and install everything else 1st. i.e fix all the problems I have now, suspension, sub-frame connectors, torque boxes, etc.. ect... And get as much info on turboing the fox. To do it right the 1st time around..

Thanx

• Sponsors (?)

Is it worth it, it depends on who you ask, for a turbo car probally not. I have ported E7's with ported intake from Tom moss but I was looking to wake my stock cammed motor w/o spending a ton of money. I don't have dyno #'s but it woke it up, not has much has afr's or twisted's but it meets my needs for the time being.

The biggest part of it is the porting and valve job, just because they are ported doesn't imply the quality of the job. I can't think of hand of any turbo cars with E7's but that doesn't mean there aren't any. I'm thinking you would do better with different heads and much better with an aftermarket intake. T-Moss's website is down for info but check out thumpers site for info on E7's potentials Thumper of Orange Park , but in the long run you probally need to look at another combo.