Are there any cars than use a MAF meter for 24lb injectors that will bolt on my car?

• Sponsors (?)

just make sure the meter is actually calibrated for the 24's and it's not done through the EEC on them like the cobra's. their meters are for 19's but run 24's on the cobra's through the computer from what i have been told. Your best bet would buy a 189 dollar 75mm pro m bullet IMO

Well the thing is I don't know if I am going to run boost yet, if I do, i'll need 36lbers, and i don't want to spend a lot on a new MAF when I'll have to do it again. Isn't it like $100 or so to get it recalibrated for bigger injectors?

ponyboy19 is right, most vehicles' injector calibration is through the computer not the MAF. Ever see the Cobra Uprgade kit from Ford Racing? It comes w/ a meter, 24# injectors, and a Cobra computer. It comes w/ a computer b/c the Cobra meter has the same injector curve as a GT/LX meter. Point is, Ford Racing wouldn't include the computer if the meter compensated for the 24's.

If you upgrade the injector size now to 24#ers and decide to change later, the person that buys the 24# injectors off you will probably need a meter too, right?

And just for the sake of argument, 24# injectors often do just fine on supercharged cars. If you can budget to build a motor that actually needs 36's, the price of a new set of injectors and recailbrating the meter won't seem like much. :rolleyes: