Are there any professional catback exhausts that fit the Saleen rear fascia?

Seraphitia102

will post boobie pics for a supercharger
Oct 11, 2004
California
I have a Saleen body kit on my car and I'm looking for a professional catback system (i.e. Flowmasters, Mac Prochamber, etc.) that will fit my rear body kit and weld my existing Flowmaster mufflers to. I don't want a Saleen X-pipe because I don't like it's raspy sound, I like H-pipes. Does anyone know if I have any other alternative or should I just stick with my custom 2.5" catback.

• Sponsors (?)

Are you talking about the mid pipe or cat back?

The Saleen cat back will fit your rear bumper cover. Just remove the mufflers Saleen uses which are Magnaflow or Borla. As for mid pipe, a Mac Prochamber or some type of H pipe like MRT, Mac, or BBK will give you the sound you want.

:D Just go with a Bassani X pipe and Cat Back. :D

CaliLifeStyle said:
Are you talking about the mid pipe or cat back?

The Saleen cat back will fit your rear bumper cover. Just remove the mufflers Saleen uses which are Magnaflow or Borla. As for mid pipe, a Mac Prochamber or some type of H pipe like MRT, Mac, or BBK will give you the sound you want.

:D Just go with a Bassani X pipe and Cat Back. :D

Sorry, i'm still not knowledgeable on exhaust part names. Is the "cat back" the pipes that come after the muffler? and what is the midpipe?

I have BBK LTs , BBK high Flow Cats and Magnaflow magnapacks on my 2003 with a saleen kit they all fit perfectly when you install the tailpipe hangers just use longer bolts to drop the TP's down a half of a inch.

BTW from motor to tailpipes

IS HEADERS, X PIPE or H PIPE(with or without CATS), Mufflers ,tailpipes