Are there lowering springs for 4 cylinder convertibles?

I bought a set of maxspeed lowering springs which said they fit 79-93 4cylinder coupe models and 94-04 V6 models, however those asses only make one spring for mustangs and say they work on every mustang V6, V8, and 4 cylinder, made from 79-04 excluding IRS stangs. Sounds like :bs: Anyways I put them on and the front is about 3 inches higher than the rear, holy shiitte it is ghetto fabulous! Looks like it has hydraulics! LOL. Anyways back the question, does any company make lowering springs for 4 cylinder convertibles? Thanks guys

• Sponsors (?)

Make sure they are installed with the tail of the coil in the coil pockets, and the control arm pivot bolts were tightened with the weight on the car.

If all the above is ok, just take the springs out and cut them until you get the ride height you want.

Cut about a 1/4 of a coil at a time, reinstall and measure.

Tedious, but it will work. I did the opposite, cutting too much off a set of 4 cyl fronts for my 5.0 car. Its a bit too low. Got a couple stock sets of springs to play with again soon.

Some companies sell the springs long, so they will work in any Mustang, and expect you to cut them. This is more prevalent on rears, but the same principle applies at the front.