are these worth $600

• Sponsors (?)

While they certainly were worth $600.
I'm betting they were overseas and no way in hell i would send $600 plus shipping costs to somebody in japan or hongkong.
There's a guy that has similar on ebay all the time for around that price range, all foreign.

the seats im looking at are actually on ebay, not the ones in the link. those were just ones i found on google.

its funny you mention not buy from someone from japan or near there. the ones on ebay are in thailand. they are 430 with 170 shipping. should i buy them even though they are from a guy in thailand?

thanks

170 for shipping from thailand? sounds a bit cheap to me considering how large the box would be to ship them, I'm a super scepticle person so I personally would not do that, but you are a big boy and can make decisions for yourself.

no way im buying something from anyone overseas. had a buddy get burned bad on ebay from a guy from Europe.
That said, if those were stateside id definitely pay 6 bills and shipping for them.

thanks guys. in all fairness he has good reviews, alot of people had large packages shipped from him with no problems. i think i have no choice but to buy them. i've looked everywhere and cant find any other than these.

cross my fingers i guess.

thanks 87 lx, im not really familar with ebay, have used it a few times so i was actually wondering what would happen if i paid the 600 and didnt recieve the seats. just to be clear, if i use paypal and the seats dont come but the guy says he shipped them, what happens?

thanks

thanks 87 lx, im not really familar with ebay, have used it a few times so i was actually wondering what would happen if i paid the 600 and didnt recieve the seats. just to be clear, if i use paypal and the seats dont come but the guy says he shipped them, what happens?

thanks

Here's what happens.
You file a paypal claim, and hope they find in favor of you.
Now even worse could happen (and it's happened to me on a much lower price scale), he sends you the wrong or damaged item, paypal then says you must ship it back with delivery confirmation.
So now you just spent $400 on shipping an item worth $600.
Consequently, my item cost more to ship back overseas with confirmation than the entire item was worth.

Lesson.
NO overseas purchases.
If you are on a low budget and want some cool seats, i'm told flofit through seat source sells their seats unupholstered (sp) for a couple hundred a seat.
Then you could save up and have them finished.

Some guys run into great deals on craigs, but i've kept my eye out for some time locally, and nothing.
I think over the winter i'm going flofit.

well that just made me think twice. i like your advice think i may take it and keep looking around, plus the guys said it would take 6-8 weeks to arrive.
ill take a look at flofit, never heard of them. thanks

well that just made me think twice. i like your advice think i may take it and keep looking around, plus the guys said it would take 6-8 weeks to arrive.
ill take a look at flofit, never heard of them. thanks

Flofit seats where factory for early Fox saleen mustangs then they changed to recaro. The new flofits are basically the same seat with a different head rest so they look right at home in a fox mustang.

I have flofits in my fox...
ry%3D400

and you can get them here..
Seat Source > Flofit Seat by Seat Source

They are a great company to deal with, I placed my order and added the lumbar to the seat and got the brackets. Came professionally packaged and they shipped them out fast via ups. great quality seat and very comfortable ( the front section pulls out like some of the fox seats did), nice high quality fabric ( come in leather also), very well made seat. they have the rear seat fabric also to match, mine still needs to be installed..it's one stop shopping :D