Are u kidding?

• Sponsors (?)

Ouch, so much hate ;)

That's not hate. :nono:

I own property on this side of the fault line. :D

Already have the beach chairs arranged in an appropriate manner.
1521744470562.png

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
20180322_202025.jpg
It wasn't milk and bread that you needed this winter in New Jersey.

Maaaaaaaaaaaan, I keep telling my wife we need to get one of those. She thinks I'm shopping for toys when I talk about it. I've been here 5 years and we've lost power once for a couple hours. No big deal. She's never lived through what happens when it's out for a week, maybe more. She thinks I'm toy shopping. :doh:

Edit: In her defense, she's become accustom to residing on military bases.

I'm in upstate new York and I'm tired of the cold and snow, but luckily I cant seem to get the drum brakes sorted out on the drivers side, the self adjuster bracket keeps coming off lol hopefully it's good to go with the good weather

I'm in the South Jersey area... I hate this crappy weather... I need to start putting my Fox back together, and I want to get the bike out of hibernation..... and for every 1" of snow, they dump 5" of that salt crap... :mad:

Got excited here in southern CT last Saturday, actually took my 93 out for a quick spin.
Wanted to see how the new front coil overs would perform, definitely going to need a bump steer kit.
Anyways....stuck it back in the garage where it will probably be until June because the Northeast weather SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!
Dreaming of moving south someday!

Hmmm... I just had to increase timers on my irrigation system... lawn was drying out...
Got family arriving tomorrow from the great white north, gotta get the pool all gussied up for them... water is still too cold for me (mid 60's), but I bet they will be in.
Feel bad for you guys, spent the first 32 years of my life in eastern Canada...
I remember all too well the thought of getting the car out and then... grrrr.
It was not uncommon for us to get snow well into April... may times did not get the car out till well into May... sucked. just as the trees would start to bud... blam, white stuff.
So, truly, I feel for you.

Just need a solid rainstorm or two to wash the salt away.

I'm doing landscaping stuff this weekend regardless. Got seed and feet to throw down and a few trees to plant.