Are you thinking about building an eleanor ?

• Sponsors (?)

For some reason i cant share the video ,but look it up ,it will save you some legal fees and a loss of your car !
Screenshot_20200601-154243_Facebook.jpg

I have known about this for a while ,they actually pulled them from the Barrett Jackson auction last year but people keep building them and they may get away with selling them to an individual ,but sell them where they can easily be spotted and you could loose your car

In all seriousness that really does stink. Honestly I'm not surprised that the name and image has been copyrighted. Everything is about making money and that idea is the product of someone else. I guess you could build something that looked basically just like it and call it something else. I dont know. I do now that I've seen Elinor clones using coupe bodies. Not even close. I've never really been a fan of the Elinor thing. It wasn't ever a real thing back in the day. No GT 500 was ever produced in that period looked like that, but I guess that's beside the point.

Are orange Challengers also a problem, (besides the flag on the roof)? And what about Black GMC Panel vans? How about black TA’s or Firebirds with the aftermarket light kits? Unless the movie company has a deal for current production of movie/TV car replicas, going after privately built or financed tribute cars seems petty.
With Fan Podcasts, Patreon and other fundraisers are out because some were being profitable. Looking at the site, there is an appearance of profitable intent, so I suppose that’s the main issue.

Last edited: