Arkansas Thread

I could go Fri. after the football game.....We usually go to Waffle House after the ball games any ways so i could swing by, but it would be close to 10:30-11:00 when i get there.

• Sponsors (?)

What up everyone ......whats up david.....its been awhile. Well for everyone else that dont know me names brian im from russellville and im sittin at jasonh's house typing this....yeah we really need to get some ppl together jason just put in a thread about when we should meet up so everyone give us a time to meet up and we are down....it would be cool to have david come even though he waxed my ass last time he was down :D but anyways add me if you dont have me.....peace

98greenmachine said:
haha...yeah, well glad to see i'm not the only one who got tired of all the bs. i can't stand that kind of crap. well, it sounds like fun for everyone who will be able to go meet up next weekend (if that's when you guys decide to do it). i will let david know about it also, cuz he has a couple of other stanger friends also who might like to go also. just keep me updated! :nice:

hey dont worry if jimmy shows up ill kick his ass....lol dont like him either
even though his mustang is the fastest one around ...lol i mean i want to be just like him....dont you jason..???
:rlaugh:

sounds like we may have a pretty good turn out. i may just have to give the stang a little detailing thursday. i hope my LMII's show up soon too. UPS has been :notnice: the last two weeks.

dang.. that sucks.. i'll be detailing my stang on thursday also.. since i dont have school that day :D

I'm really hoping for a good turnout, or at least if it's just a few people that it'll be some people from here and what not..

im working on it. i'm not from around here so i really dont know many people. when i say here i mean not only arkansas, but the south in general. i'm actually from pennsylvania. i lived in sherwood for the last 2 years, but most of the people i knew were military and have since left the area. none of them had stangs. so anyway ive only lived in conway for the last two months and i swear ive only seen two or three gt's, 1 mach just yesterday, and one almighty 03/04 cobra. i guess i need to get out more :shrug:

hey.. helty, if u get ur LMII's b4 friday or sunday if u come down here for the cruise, u can put them in over at my place.. my brother has a huge ass jack and some jack stands and a few thousand $$'s in tools and he prob wouldnt mind if we wanted to borrow them, as long as we didnt leave with them..

If you would want to head to Russellville earlier than 7, ur more than welcome to.. i could meet u since i live about 2-3 minutes from Flying J's.. Same goes with David and everyone else! :D

sounds good man. my moms gonna ship the LMII's from PA tomorrow. they might get here friday if im lucky. we could probably change the resonators without even jacking the car, but i wouldnt want to. if we raise it about 6 inches it will be pretty easy, and the only tool we'll need is a 15mm semi-deepwell socket/ratchet, which i have in the car. i hope they come in. :(

so if we do this thing friday night, is anyone still thinking about going to that cruise @ petit jean sunday? :shrug: