Arkansas Thread

• Sponsors (?)

Finally done washing/waxing.. i'm not bringin that baby out til tomorrow night! :D Guess i'll be drivin my mom's '02 Honda Accord 4-dr til then, nothin wrong with that.. took me about 4.5 hours and i didnt even touch the interior :(

Anyways... let me know what time u plan on gettin here.. just leave a post or pm me :D

i'll let you know sometime tomorrow if i plan on leaving early. i didnt get to spend too much time on the stang today, so after my last class tomorrow im gonna give it some quick detailing. its still pretty clean from last weeks wash

BTW the new DARK PLANET skin kicks ass. no more slownet, and the smilies even work. no forum is complete without smilies :nice:

Damn real stoked about tomorrow.....got another mustang
coming tomorrow 02 mustang vert with mach 1 chin spoiler
got my clutchs in my rearend put in tonight....hooking up
better but still not as good as i want....I think most of it
is the tires i got they suck ass.....really.....
me and jason are going to go to flying j's at 6:30pm.....
carolyn- if you want to show up at the dealership
come in the Quicklane and ask for me Brian Ellis....
ill hook ya up.....lol :D

carolyn - I'll just call you that morning, right now there is a good chance I'm going but we are going to leave a bit earlier...that is what matt/john/brandon want to do anyways and it works for me. Yeah John will be coming up on Friday night later but I wouldn't get over there till closer to 11 o'clock and that is after "working" about 16 hours that day (as I did today:bang:). Then I got to be at work at 7-3 that Saturday morning along with my plans for that night and the cruise Sunday/etc. I believe matt knows about it but I don't think he will be showing (got plans as well). Who knows? he might:shrug:

GRRR...I wish I could go:bang:

6 pages and counting......hehehe.

we'll see how tomorrow night goes before i decide about sunday. the queen normally has to work sundays, but not this weekend so i have to run it by her first. i know, i know :nonono:

OK, it's Friday. Roll call!

so who is definitely going to be there tonight? just curious, plus i couldnt let the thread die :D im sure some people are wondering how the hell titled "arkansas people" has lasted 6 pages and 7 days.

jason, i think im going to try and show up around 6:30 as well. no garantees, but thats what im thinking. after my bio exam, i want to wash the car and hit it with some platinum series detailer and give the interior a good once over so she looks alright for all the whoring out im gonna do to her tonight :D
that shouldn't take more than 2-3 hrs, so i SHOULD be able to make it at 6:30.

Sounds good man.. I will be there when ya get there.

I got a head start on my car yesterday.. I washed it and waxed it thorougly for 4 1/2 hours.. and I've cleaned my engine bay/windows/dash today.. just gotta vacuum it, clean it out and put my leather stuff on and i'll be set :D

I'm excited! I can't wait!!! T-minus 7 hours and 30 minutes :rlaugh:

And yah, this is nuts that all of us arkansas people have kept this thread alive so long.. i bet everyone else is like "wtf.. how is that little arkansas thread so long?" :D haha

Arkansas thread is teh win! :banana:

jason- well you told me to be there at 6....but looks like others are showing up at 630 to be early. i guess i will be there around 630 then. i put flyers on 10-12 mustangs around here. i couldn't find all the nice ones that i usually see, but that's the way it goes. they would have been everywhere if i wasn't looking for them. oh well. there's always next time we meet.

brian- thanks for the info. i might show up today at the ford dealership, i'm not sure yet. depends on what time i'm able to get up there. but if i do, i'll ask for you. thanks for the hookup.. :nice:

david- thanks for letting me know sunday. if you go and find out where the cruise will be headed, let me know. i might have to catch up. :)

see you guys tonight!!

carolyn- not problem if you need something just let me know and i will do my best to help......:D
washed the outside of my car at lunch going to clean the interior and then wax it for a show shine.....hehe:D
I think im going to be the only 5.0 there .....damn.lol its cool
Cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!!

alright, the queens leaving for work so i gonna go di a quick number on the car. i'll see you guys at 6:30-7:00.

oh yeah, i had an LS1 encounter earlier. i'll tell you about it. kinda funny.

ok, last post for real this time. haha.

man, i just set a time record for detailing the stang. wash, vacuum, interior, wheels/tires, quick detailed paint with turtle wax platinum. all since 4:00. im spent.

anyway, im gonna clean my nasty self and head on up there. cant wait to meet you guys.

oh yeah, one more thing: if you dont like the Loudmouth, humor me. i dont wanna hear any "redneck truck" jokes. :mad: haha j/k. be honest. :nice:

EDIT: DAMN IT!!!!!!!!!!!! I just checked my ups tracking # one last time and the LM2's are in Little Rock. SOAB! now i gotta wait all weekend. (tear)

That sucks man.. I need to vacuum my stang real quick.. may go to a car wash i guess... i'll see ya'll when ya get here..

If anyone needs some extra info on how to get here or if we're not there, just call me.. (479) 264-6020.. i live 2 minutes from Flying J's