ART? Who wants their car illustrated? *pics*

• Sponsors (?)

very early

1-layout9.jpg

Hey gnat.. Could you put me on the list to get mine done? I will load a pick in a day or 2. I always wanted to get a pic of my 2 stangs head on (red 68 coupe and 03 gt) I will take one either tomorrow or sunday and load it by then, I doubt you'll be that far down the list though. Ill give you 20 for sure and if its real badass which im assuming it will be ill definetly throw you more.

Here is an update to AmBo's. Weekends are a little slower for me because I'm not at work and usually doing things with the family. I'll try to at least finish this one and one more before tuesday.

Tell me what you think AmBo
1-layout10.jpg

Here is an update to AmBo's. Weekends are a little slower for me because I'm not at work and usually doing things with the family. I'll try to at least finish this one and one more before tuesday.

Tell me what you think AmBo

Looks killer bro! Love it! Are you not able to incorporate that 2nd shot? Oh, and can I get a pony in my grille? :D

Other than that, slammin'!:flag:

I plan on posting pictures soon, after mine is lowered and sexy.

I just have one question... If I paid extra any way I can get the original artwork mailed to me? I would love to be like, uh yeah thats the original artwork gnat did on my car. haha

Damn you, Justin. I PM'd him last night about kinda the same topic ;)

And you owe me too much money to buy a drawing of your own car! lmao

Thanks everyone. The art is done on a tablet pc so they're only files. I can print on a very nice photo printer and send them to you. Anyone who donates gets the .tif file which is high quality so you can take it anywhere and have them printed/replicated without much loss in quality. The .jpg files I post here are just to show everyone.