Astro performance phone number

• Sponsors (?)

Forgive me for resurrecting this thread, but has anyone bought anything recently from Tony at Astro Performance? I placed an order on December 27th and received an order confirmation, but nothing since then. I have tried emailing Tony multiple times just to confirm the order was received and I haven't received a response. I also cannot find a working phone number anywhere.

I made an order on December 15th. I've tried a few ways at contacting them with no response. It even looks like posts were deleted on FB, since the last one I remember seeing was in November about the new TKX.

They had no issue taking money....

Edit-
I did get in contact with a different "Astro" that mentioned the son was taking orders and not sending items out. He was suppose to resolve my issue, but that never happened. I ordered from their web page.

Last edited:
I got an update from a guy in my area who rebuilds transmissions and has worked with Astro Performance for a long time. He apparently knows Tony's dad and talked to him the other day. Apparently nobody can find Tony. He's not responding to phone calls, texts, emails, and he is not fulfilling orders either. His dad can't even get a hold of him or his wife. Kinda scary....

I ended up having to dispute my order with PayPal. Sucks because I was really pumped about rebuilding my tranny with one of his kits, but it is what it is. I just hope the guy and his family are alright.

I made an order on December 15th. I've tried a few ways at contacting them with no response. It even looks like posts were deleted on FB, since the last one I remember seeing was in November about the new TKX.

They had no issue taking money....

Edit-
I did get in contact with a different "Astro" that mentioned the son was taking orders and not sending items out. He was suppose to resolve my issue, but that never happened. I ordered from their web page.

That sucks man! I feel your pain. There are going to be a lot of people having to go through what we are to get their money back.

1610567468164.png

Nope, Texas Drivetrain Performance is my shop in the Dallas area. We've been in the business 17yrs and ecommerce website is coming online VERY soon. That's something that we've never been into, online sales. But will be soon! Just Google the shop name
Make sure you list your website in your signature.

We don't generally solicit in Tech or Talk but you are certainly on-topic in this case so good on ya! :nice:

And last but not least, make sure you create a thread in this forum: https://www.stangnet.com/mustang-forums/forums/services-tuning-welding-mechanic-body-work.362/

It's simple to refer folks to your thread if "business" happens to come up in tech or talk threads.

Reactions: 1 user