Attention Stories

Just starting this thread to see what kind of attention everyone is getting when they are out! I've been getting so much it is scary sometimes. The worst incident was a guy in a BMW suv(x-5?) rear ended another car right beside me in the mall's parking lot... He proceeded to get out of his vehicle and just glance at the wrecked front end of his vehicle and walk right over and ask me about my car! :jaw: I was amazed. I've had everyone from the UPS delivery driver to the vp of the company I work for want to look at it. It's amazing that people like the vp who drives cars that cost 2 to 3 times the amount of my car almost drool over it! I get thumbs up, waves, starring, and boobs flashed :eek: while I drive down the street! Well what kind of stories do you have?

Yellow Interior Highlights
Dead Pedal
Yellow Calipers and Rotors
Leather Wrapped GT Steering Wheel

• Sponsors (?)

you get chicks flashing their boobs....I have gotten a lot of cool things happen but thats just sweet, and I thought I was big pimpin when the cop let me go with a thumbs up and slow down when I passed him at 100 mph....oh well. I think you need to start carrying a camera and start a new site that is 05 Mustang flashing related. Make the car work for you.