Attn: DMoody

• Sponsors (?)

I wish I still lived down there sometimes. Especialy when I look outside and see all the snow we have here in PA. :( I used to live in Cary. I knew a family that had a bunch of II's in that area. If you run into a guy with a nice King that lives in the Raliegh/Cary area, last name of Brother's tell him to get online. I haven't talked to him in years.

Tim

Wow, five inches! We've gotten a half an inch or so here in the Triad. It isn't sticking to the roads however... man I can't wait until spring comes. I love snow but I'm ready for some pleasant temps so I can grill some charred mammal flesh and relax outside.

d

cobraii351 said:
I wish I still lived down there sometimes. Especialy when I look outside and see all the snow we have here in PA. :( I used to live in Cary. I knew a family that had a bunch of II's in that area. If you run into a guy with a nice King that lives in the Raliegh/Cary area, last name of Brother's tell him to get online. I haven't talked to him in years.

Tim
I think I might know who you're talking about. There's someone in the Heart of Carolina Mustang club that has a King, along with his yellow 03 Cobra convertable. His name is Walt, short ,buzzed blond hair, wears square glasses. Is that him?

Walter Brothers was the gentleman's name. It may be the same guy. It's been years since I've been down there and talked to him. Have him drop me a line at [email protected] if he gets a chance. I would appreciate it a lot.

Man sorry to hear about the snow :rlaugh:! No j/k I know things get dicey down there when it snows. You guys don't have the equipment to handle it I imagine. I'm just tired of look at it and shoveling it.

Tim

cobraii351 said:
Walter Brothers was the gentleman's name. It may be the same guy. It's been years since I've been down there and talked to him. Have him drop me a line at [email protected] if he gets a chance. I would appreciate it a lot.

Man sorry to hear about the snow :rlaugh:! No j/k I know things get dicey down there when it snows. You guys don't have the equipment to handle it I imagine. I'm just tired of look at it and shoveling it.

Tim
This is the best picture I can find of him. To the left with the glasses and blue shirt.
DSC00255.JPG