Attn: Mustang Gods :)

SlowGT said:
Hey Maverick, how much does your car weigh? I just got a bone stock 92 notch 5spd and she went 14.96 @ 93.xx. It's only got 31k miles on. Believe it or not, she still has the 'new car smell'. By bone stock, I mean the air silencer is still in the fender, 2.73s and a spare tire. Just wondering how fast she could go with 3.55s, 73mm MAF, FMS shorties and a FMS driveshaft? Things that could easily be returned to stock.

Car weighs 3030 lbs. without driver, 1/3 tank of gas, and it had the spare/jack included. Sounds like you have an awesome notch there....I want it, lol. You would most likely get a low 14 with those mods you listed.

• Sponsors (?)

Not worry. I'm thinking about taking the core from a TF-39 jet engine to see if I can get it under the stock hood of a Fox body with the reduction gear from a C-130 Herc. I figure at full throttle, I'll be making about 44,000 lbs of thrust for my little Ford and another 20% with full afterburner. Hmmmm... I wonder if Steeda or BBK makes springs for a jet engine conversion. I can probably just go down to Autozone for the motor mounts. Who's with me!?!