Audi TT is messing with me BIG TIME!

streetstang03 said:
:rlaugh:

ask him in front of the class if he still thinks you dont have balls :rlaugh: what a tool
+1 what a :taco:, im 6'2" but only 169lbs if i saw somone w/ an Audi your size i wouldn't say he had no ballz unless i wanted my ass beat (tho i might race him mutually and make him cry :nice: ) - he got what whas comming to him. Im suprised he took it as far as he did, i cant believe people like that, they are what makes sriving of the road scary sometimes

• Sponsors (?)

BennyBlown2v said:
Or he's planning to kill you, or cut your brake lines (killing you?? lol).... Why ya gotta be so angry at the guy anyway? You shoulda just gone up to him and told him to ****off and leave you alone, then if he didn't, call the cops....

I told him to knock it off and he told me i had no balls and i shouldn't be driving my car.

One of my Friends dad used to be the Chief of Police for my town so he has some connections so i may go the legal way or have one of the officers ride with me so that he can witness if this deusch tries any more crap. I personally like to take matters into my own hands because then i know how the matter was resolved and that it was resolved to my liking.

stangGT97 said:
just curious, but are those e-stats? :lol:

displayimage.php

:rlaugh:

My coworker learned not to mess with a huge guy this past weekend. I don't know the whole details but he was nice to the guy and the guy didn't like what he said.

My Co-worker: 5'8"-5'9", 187 LBS. maybe and built pretty good. We work out at work at night.

The Contender: 6'5", 280 lbs.

Winner: The contender

The Loser: My coworker with 2 cracked vertabrae and a nasty scar on the top of his head. He just underwent surgery yesterday and he's having to learn to walk again.

He'd be stupid to mess with you still. He knows you mean business as you've already proven that, and i'm sure he knows that any damage done to the car will automatically be placed on his head, and that his head is exactly what would roll. If anything he'll probably be the #1 defender of your car now in order that nothing bad does happen to it so his ass isn't turned to grass.

I dont carry a weapon. But I usually have mine in my car. Also where I live there's alot of road rage, my town is nick named the 6th borough, lotta NY'ers moving here etc etc.

Anyways, do it the legal way, you can file a order of protection against him, regardless he will have no choice but to respond and either obey the law or break it. Do not play with guns, that is teh worst damn advice i've ever seen, dont even think of it. I would never pull my weapon out of my car, and i've actually had ppl run up to me and try to start fights, road rage type crap, over the years. I'm 25, and own a pistol mostly for target, but also protection. I dont plan to carry it for another few years, i'm 25, I want to wait till i'm like 28 or so.
Anyways pulling a gun is stupid, because it's very simple, you pull it, you'd better f'ing use it, especially on someone like me, because i'd beat someone into submission, and be sure and break a bone or two in teh process. It pays to know how to defend yourself, it also pays to know when you use constraint.

Simple. Two things. You're either an ego-type person, who cant swallow pride, and do it legally, or even within the school system, or, you play it smart. Do not even care what this kid thinks, think about it, if he "knew" he was the s hit, why would he waste his time every day bothering you? He sounds more like a momma's boy who was'nt hugged enough.

I think confronting him was a good idea, and I think you should do it again, soon, and tell him that you're disgusted with his ignorant behavior, and you're only going to put up with so much s hit, and then he's going to have problems.

I dunno, jeez, look at my rant. I guess I kinda feel ya because i've dealt with this s hit alot. Most of the time, the person is full of it, and would be in complete shock if you confronted them and showed aggressive body language. However, it's not always worth it. You may run into someone who can take you down very easily. Although I spend as much time working on my mental rather than physical, in the class I take (friend teaches kung-fu), violence is rarely necessary.

As far as the police, they're not going to do anything...possibly you could luck out, and get a cop that will really have a talk with him. But most likely they wont take the time.

I've raced a TT, and it was no problem at all, in fact I dont consider them much of a challenge at all in a straight line....work on your driving, stay in front, it's safest! I stay in front.

And again, dont mess around with guns, even a toy. If someone pulled a gun on me because they thought I cut them off or something, I would make every effort to get mine from the trunk, and load a round from the glove box. I take no chances of getting hurt, and there's plenty more ppl out there just like me, that dont want to be hurt, and WILL respond. I would never do it, you should never do it, take it from someone who knows alot about weapons, and the law.

This is just a kid who needs alot of attention, which is already an obvious sign that he's not a happy person inside, period, that in itself should be enough to releave any hate or vengefull feelings you may have toward him. Just talk to him, and tell him to leave you alone, and your property. Tell him his assumptions will catch up with him when someone as reckless and ignorant as him winds up on the same road as him.

/rant over Jeez i'm tired.

^^^^Yeah on a trip back up from Minneapolis we were passing some guys from Idaho (reason I remember is they had some sound shop/audio place stickered all over the vehicle) and they obviously didn't want to get passed. They tried to cut us off from passing and would speed up whenever we had open road so we couldn't get by. When we finally got an opening they flipped us off so we did it back to them and pulled in front and kinda tapped the brakes just to mess with them...stupid yes but whatever. Thinking it'd probably be done with then we went on our way, only to have them fly back up to us holding a fake airsoft pistol out the window pointing at us. We could tell it was fake so we just took pictures of them to freak them out and then they finally pulled back and left us alone. If I would have had a real gun with at the time though and hadn't noticed that it was a fake pistol, they would have been dead.

So yeah, don't get a gun involved EVER unless you intend to shoot and kill whatever it is you're pulling it on.

I was in a situation similar to this one when I was in school...

Same kinda story , I had a mustang, he had some foriegn POS , ...but anyway...I knew his father, and I saw him in a restaurant, I simply tipped him off on how his son was driving his car....didnt say much, didnt say he did anything to me...just hinted ever so quietly.

That was the quickest ending to a possible scrap I ever seen.

Plus, then I was only like 5'5 or six and maybe 110lbs with my tony Lama's on and wet lol

merc123 said:
QuickCapri83: You carry a "protection gun" in your trunk?

It's not really for protection. I use it for target shooting, it's a hobby of mine. I enjoy it much, and, if it's something you spend alot of time doing, paying the prices at places sucks and it's well worth buying your own, if you do it often.
I go very often, so the weapon I purchased will pay for itself in less than 3 months. It's a Smith&Wesson M&P .40 cal pistol. Very nice, easy to break down, night sights, rail for lazer/blind light.

Eventually I plan to carry, no it's not really for protection. But I guess is if I were ever in a really dangerous situation, and my life was threatened, or my fiancee or son, I would use it. But I dont really see myself ever pulling a trigger, no way, unless I somehow wind up with people shooting at me...doubt that, I keep it legally locked in the car as it should be, so getting to it and loading it would be impossible if someone just ran up to my car and pulled a weapon on me. I guess maybe I would use it to scare someone off, if I needed to. But that isnt even plausable until I carry, which wont be for a while, i'm in no rush, and no danger, so.

Oh also, no worry, I dont keep it in the car all the time. Just when me and my cousin go to the range and practice. But where I live the law is simple, gun in it's case, locked in trunk, ammo locked in glove box. Simple, legal, safe, effective.

I'm 25, I want to carry when im around 28 or so, maybe a little older. Right now I just love shooting, and like learning about all different weapons, and how to use them, break them down, etc etc.

I dunno...I'm not sure I could live with myself if I were ever responsible for a death. Even tho I beleive i'm responsible enough to carry, I refuse to, I want to be an expert in every area before I ever even apply. ya see, where I live all you need is a license to own a handgun. Of course you cant have "any" criminal background, even a simple misdemeanor can mess up an approval. I was approved in 5 minutes, and you get paperwork, that you keep and is just as important as the gun itself.

Jeez I can go forever, just wanted to be clear about that. I just go so often, the weapon spends alot of time in the trunk of my car. To be honest, it does'nt make me feel any safer. But with the security I work, and plan to work in years to come, I will carry eventually.

Right now, to carry it, I have to carry it outwardly in it's case. So it's not like i'm gonna walk into wal-mart with it lol.

Be safe ppl!

:SNSign:

Well i never said i was complete muscle and by no means do i look like Interenet Wenzel But i don't look like a computer freak fat a ss either. I'm just a big guy. I am actually hoping its over. My friends asked me what am i going to do if this guy comes up to me with like five other guys?

I said to him "i am going to get my ass kicked my 6 guys and after that is all over i will destroy his Audi with a sledge hammer".

I hope that doesn't happen though.

merc123 said:
My coworker learned not to mess with a huge guy this past weekend. I don't know the whole details but he was nice to the guy and the guy didn't like what he said.

My Co-worker: 5'8"-5'9", 187 LBS. maybe and built pretty good. We work out at work at night.

The Contender: 6'5", 280 lbs.

Winner: The contender

The Loser: My coworker with 2 cracked vertabrae and a nasty scar on the top of his head. He just underwent surgery yesterday and he's having to learn to walk again.

Someone worked me over like that for no reason, once I learned how to walk again I would walk my ass over to that guy and put a bullet in his brain. Its one thing to fight until there's a clear winner, and another to fight until someone is half dead.