Audio Help!!

ChrisYellowV6

Dec 25, 2003
Pensacola, FL
Hey, I have an '02 vert, mach 460. I got the amp wires run (and yes taking out the back seats is easier than origionally thought.) I had a 76 yr old driver run a red light and total my 01 coupe, and I pulled the subs and amp out of it. My mom stupidly used the sub box to store her potted plants in the garage...warping it to death, and ripping one of the subs. oh well they were cheap. I hears ome Eclipse 8" subs at a local shop that sounded really good. The amp was the Eclipse PA5422 URL=http://www.eclipse-web.com/products/amp/pa5422.html](mfr website here)[/URL] and the subs were the Eclipse 87081.4 (mfr website on subs)

I found that amp for $250 or so on ebay new. The subs, however are $100 each cheapest I found. I found these subs, Audobahn Excursion, 2001 models, AW800x for $54.99 (all these subs i'm looking at are 8" for trunk space conservation).

Does anybody have any reccomendations for subs and/or amps ?I have about a $400 limit on this thing here. I am running an LOC for my RCA jacks. Does anybody know where I can get the remote turn on for the amp? like the wiring schematics? I have a harness and reverse harness for my LOC hookup, and to keep my warranty intact. I'd really appreciate any help, I really don't know much about subwoofers. Thanks. -Chris

• Sponsors (?)