Auto Detailing Magazine

ShootsHeScores!

Jun 9, 2004
this is copied from a post on another Forum..........

posted by tpgsr

"""In a new detailing publication. I want to start a new "magazine" dedicated to detailing. Both the enthusiast and Professional side of it. There used to be one, and now there isn't. I think that it would be a great thing to have. A good friend of my family owns Pinnacle Publications, and i have recieved some really amazing newsletters/magazines that they designed.

I have a ton of ideas that i will type out later, but for now in order to try and judge if there is significant interest to draw up a proposal and bring it before some key sponsors i have created a simple form that will take you less than 1min to fill out in support of this.

If you are really interested in helping, please do your best to spread the word to other forums. Each person that sends an e-mail to [email protected] containing a link to a thread on another forum that they posted this idea will recieve a free year worth of the publication if and when it goes live.

The link for the form is http://www.ddetail.com/mag.html

Thanks in advance for your support, and please respond to this thread with any ideas or comments you may have!

Michael Gleeson """"

Sounds like a pretty interesting idea to me. I'd subscribe. :nice:

• Sponsors (?)