Auto to manual swap

• Sponsors (?)

Hello everyone. Just joined. I have a 98 satang v6 automatic. Wanting to convert to a 95 5 spd. Is this possible and if so what needs to be changed. Oh manual is out of 5.0
Anything is possible. Might not be cost effective. Main thing you need is pedals and a quadrant. Not real sure a M5OD or T5 will bolt to a 38 or a 43. I recently bought a 56 ford mainline with a 429 and a C6. So far it has cost me more than I paid for the car to gat a 4 speed setup for it. Go for it! All that stuff should swap. So far I have a procured a big block Lakewood scattershield, a RUG-AU toploader out of a 70 Cyclone and a Mcleod billet flywheel. New Hurst shifter came with a shirt for big money. I still need a few parts and I am in 4600 just for the swap parts so far. Yours should be way cheaper but not easy. Send it

Anything is possible. Might not be cost effective. Main thing you need is pedals and a quadrant. Not real sure a M5OD or T5 will bolt to a 38 or a 43. I recently bought a 56 ford mainline with a 429 and a C6. So far it has cost me more than I paid for the car to gat a 4 speed setup for it. Go for it! All that stuff should swap. So far I have a procured a big block Lakewood scattershield, a RUG-AU toploader out of a 70 Cyclone and a Mcleod billet flywheel. New Hurst shifter came with a shirt for big money. I still need a few parts and I am in 4600 just for the swap parts so far. Yours should be way cheaper but not easy. Send it
Thanks bud. Think I'm gonna end up just swapping tranny out my 01 v6. Everything is the same. Just finish building 95 5.0. Then start on my 00 mach1. Pushing 620 rwhp right now