SOLD Autolite 4100 4 Barrel Carburetor VERY lightly used!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Stangnet!

I am new to the forum and saw that you guys have a good classifieds section. I thought I'd post my carb up here for sale.

I am located in Aliso Viejo California (Mission Viejo is bigger city nearby).

I have a barley used Autolite 4100 4 barrel for sale. It has maybe 500 miles on it. I got this carb because they are wonderful daily driver carbs, but I found out that it didn't fit my intake after I had already bought it (Edelbrock Performer). I fabricated an adapter plate but the car didn't run very well because the plate wasn't exactly perfect (not much fabricating practice). I want to emphasize, there is NOTHING WRONG WITH THE CARB. It just doesn't fit my intake. I've seen them go for upwards of 450 bucks but being a college kid barely scraping by I could really use the money. I'm asking $350.00 OBO. Like I said this carb is almost brand new! If you notice some black residue on the base, it's just a little bit RTV silicone I couldn't get off completely.

I need some money in my pocket and if you fellow car guys could help me out that would be awesome! Thanks for looking! Happy Roddin'

IMG_0903.JPG

IMG_0904.JPG

IMG_0905.jpg

IMG_0901.jpg

IMG_0906.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Hi Zach,

I just joined as I am interested in getting a excellent working 4100 for my 1963 Mercury Meteor station wagon (woody) with a four-barrel manifold. Can you tell me more about the carb? Also, since I don't see a carb tag, what is the number/letters?

Thanks,

Tom
p.s. - I can't spend a lot as I am nor working, but I want to get this car running.

Hi Zach,

Yes, more info on the carb would be great. Say, is that RTV on the inside of the carb bottom? Also, a carb tag is important to me to know just what it is. I will be up late (4 a.m.), so feel free to call.

Thanks,

Tom
Tel: 701/471-3100

Status
Not open for further replies.