Autolite 4100 / Distributor Vacuum Advance

Discussion in '1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk-' started by chemeng, Mar 27, 2004.

  1. Need some help guys, just got a complete 4100 to replace the Holley 4160 and can't connect the vacuum advance to the carb. There is a place for the vacuum connection at the base of the carb by the choke, but it is threaded and there is no attachment there. Where can I buy the piece that screws into the carb base that will allow me to connect the vacuum advance?

    Thanks, Mike
  2. you can get them at most any good parts store. if i remember correctly the threaded part in the carb is 1/8" pipe, but it would be best to take the carb with you. you'll need a barb fitting for the vacuum line to go onto.