AWD EcoBoost Mustang in 2012???

How do you feel about Ford making an AWD, twin turbo V6 EcoBoost, Mustang?

• I don't care if they make it or don't make.

Votes: 5 16.1%
  • It's a cool idea, but I wouldn't buy one.

Votes: 12 38.7%
  • I'm down right against the whole idea.

Votes: 5 16.1%
  • I would definately consider buying one.

Votes: 9 29.0%

• Total voters
Ok, Mr. IliveinTexas. What is this snow you speak of?

Hey now it's been 60 degrees for a few days now. :D

A split 35/65 - or better yet, an active management system that allows 100% rear power until it senses slipage, then engages 50/50 is a cool thought, but it seems to just be pie in the sky for a few. I really doubt the AWD will ever come to pass. Especially if it is already in the taurus and possibly the fusion. Who knows. :shrug:

• Sponsors (?)

Hey now it's been 60 degrees for a few days now. :D

A split 35/65 - or better yet, an active management system that allows 100% rear power until it senses slipage, then engages 50/50 is a cool thought, but it seems to just be pie in the sky for a few. I really doubt the AWD will ever come to pass. Especially if it is already in the taurus and possibly the fusion. Who knows. :shrug:

Yeah, I'm not very optimistic about Ford building an AWD Mustang. Just wanted to have a discussion to get people's opinions. I really haven't seen a discussion on this topic anywhere else on the web.

While I really would like an AWD Mustang, I would settle for an AWD performance version of the Fusion (the current Sport model doesn't count). As long as it isn't over $30k.:rolleyes:

Nothing else excites me like my 2009 GT Premium Mustang,with 2100 miles she is the sweetest car I've ever owned,and enjoy it ,everytime i go in my Garage,Best money ever spent, I also have a 1993 LX 5.0 Convertable,and a 2010 Lincoln MKZ AWD ands another stang would be welcome Providing it replaces the Lincoln AWD,