Awesome online street racing game!!

you wait for the approval, may take a fewdays greys unheard of anymore... there updating the game tonight so no points or cars transfer... Everyone has to start over... i find myself kinda on the pist side... i just got a gt500, challanger, and Viper all loaded.. with a nice Chunk of points... now im losing it all to start over... :mad: :nonono:

WTF are you typing about :shrug:

• Sponsors (?)

that game that we play, the game that this thread is based on... there releasing the new version tonight. so everyone will have to switch to the new version.. our points from the game and our cars will not transfer. i have been talking to the mods and others in the chat rooms to confirm. theres nothing anyone can do, its a Start over point.. everyone will have to pick up and start over... and i stated that i was pissed, cuz i have a gt500,challanger, chevelle, and viper all fully loaded with about 100k in points.. it means nothing now, after tonight everyone will have zero cars, zero points.. as the new version comes out we'll have nothing at all...

that game that we play, the game that this thread is based on... there releasing the new version tonight. so everyone will have to switch to the new version.. our points from the game and our cars will not transfer. i have been talking to the mods and others in the chat rooms to confirm. theres nothing anyone can do, its a Start over point.. everyone will have to pick up and start over... and i stated that i was pissed, cuz i have a gt500,challanger, chevelle, and viper all fully loaded with about 100k in points.. it means nothing now, after tonight everyone will have zero cars, zero points.. as the new version comes out we'll have nothing at all...

View attachment 404780

There's nothing on the game home page or on the site home page about it. :shrug:

so everytime a new version come out everyones stuff gets wiped out to 0?? how do these people get all these vehicles and all this money...i have been playing i kid you not about 8 hrs today and i got a fully modded silverado and about 4k in the back.... i have no idea how to make big bucks...?

and i couldn't wait to get added so i made my own group its T-N-A Motorsports anyones welcome to join:SNSign:

i talked to a few mods tonight and they said its not a new version it will be a new game all together they are working on..and stuff wont be able to be transfered ...our game will still be there and we will have whatever we have right now...so no worries guys:D

rt.JPG

but look at my r/t! i don't think i'll ever be able to re-create that again.

i got a .002 once and only once and i got a 300 point bonus for havenig a perfect light did they give that to you??? :nice:

i want to buy a mustang but these 300 point test and tunes are not adding up to no 30,000 lol i will have to play for like a year...:mad:

hey guys my name is meangreengt on the game. Send me some challenges if ya want. The ranger is dialed in just about perfect so its my bracket car and the mustang is not much of anything yet cuz i just got it last night so it isnt dialed in to be a bracket racer yet, but if ya have 11 sec heads up i might be willing to run it. Once i get some more traction then it will be good to go :cool: Which group should i join? I figured probably OGs since they are outnumbered?

good luck getting in i waited forever...then i made my own group:D

your the guy that kept taking all my hard earned money last night lol...so i helped fund that mustang your sporting.....

i find this game so hard with my laptop:( i can hit perfect numbers in tunes and then i do challenges or tourements and i always break out...and if i happen to have a got time i red light:mad: