awsome 78 Mustang

danimaltheanima

Dec 3, 2003
I am wondering if anyone knows what site I saw this car at. It was a yellow 78 Mustang with a 4.6 EFI Cobra motor in it. It had a big cowl indection on it also. This things was damn sweet but I forgot what I saw it. The guy lives in Michigan I know that much. Anyone seen it?

Dan

• Sponsors (?)

If you think that car is cool, just wait till the Thundersnake is done :D

intake2.jpg

thats the one

Yup thats the car alright. God I love that ride. Its just soo damn clean!. Yes CobraIIlover it looks like you have been busy also. Looks like your going to have a pretty fast ride by the time your done. Depending on what you did to it, it doesn't looke like you would have a problem getting into the 10's. I don't know if you seen the pics of mine but I'll be right there with yuh. Only mine doesn't have a Blower on it. But! I also didn't say I wasn't going to have any help getting there. I'll have a 150 **** of juice helping me out. I can't wait to see the pics of it all done. I'd really love it to actually see it at a meet somewhere. But I'd have to make a vacation out of that and do a road trip. Plus I'd have to get a car trailer to bring mine along with. Kudos my friend. Very nice.

Dan