Ay! Some newer pics I have on my PC.

ZeroCulture

Founding Member
Feb 10, 2002
Thunder Bay
Ah ... some pics! ... I thought I would post up some more recent ones ... as I just remembered about this site, and it seems that I have acquired Founding Member Status! woo lol ... :SNSign:

Anyways pics of my sixer ... I KNOW THE WHEELS ARE UGLY - THEY CAME WITH THE CAR - THEY ARE GOING NEXT SEASON - I HAVE TO POINT THIS OUT ALL THE TIME ... LOL THEY ARE GHETTO I KNOW ... AND SHOULD BE ON A HONDA. HAH OK ... with that out of the way...

Mustang20005.jpg

Mustang20007.jpg

Mustang20019.jpg

Mustang20020.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Looks good.. I see you already have dual exhaust, so once you get your new wheels it will look even better. I'd get polished bullitt wheels on that, if it were mine. Have you thought of a spoiler, or do you like the weight savings of a bare trunk lid?
Also this is a general question, not just zeroculture but a lot of people block off their license plates when posting pictures.. why? I'm probably ignorant or something, but what could someone do with a license plate number? Not making fun or anything, just curious. Personally I don't block mine, I don't care who sees it. The whole world can see it anyway when I'm out driving.

Ahhhh! Those windows are naked!

I think people block plate numbers because you can actually track down the mustang to its registered address via the plate number. So in a sense, someone with a connection can find out exactly who you are and where you live and park your mustang.

I block mine off also.

BTW, I dig the chin spoiler! I was thinking about getting one and now I know I want one for sure.

Thanks Guys...

Yah ...im currently saving for chrome bullits, deep dish for the back of course. SO that, along with tint(yes it needs it badly i know) and a GT rear bumber so I can raise up my exhaust and actually see the flowmaster tips, is all in store for next year. I spent too much on it this year, doing suspension, gears and exhaust.

As for the spoiler I took mine off a month or so ago, along with the stripes I had down the side, I like it sans spoiler.

An old picture :

IMG_0003.jpg