Baby 'buddha has arrived.

• Sponsors (?)

1Slick5.0 said:
Ahhhh Man i love kids! Did you slip him any of the Mustang DNA
Oh, trust me, he's got it... I got my latest issue of Mustangs and Fords and was flipping throught it while holding him, and he seemed very interested. :)

Thank you all again for the kind comments. He is gloriously cute, and already has some female fans (ok, the grandmas, but it's gotta start somewhere).

DarkBuddha said:
And we finally realized "ok, screw all that... poor dumb people have 3 and 4 kids all the damn time, two intelligent over-educated working folks should be able to have one..."

How about parents that fit both categories? My wife and I (she fits the second category, I fit the first :rolleyes: ) have three kids - four if you count the lump on my couch; too many to count if you add in all the spoiled dogs, cats, rabbits, goats, and of course Chance the Wonder Pony! Come to think of it, I could augment my income by opening a petting zoo!

Back on topic - he's a cute little guy. Again, congratulations!

Still Dreamin'

65stanger said:
I don't care HOW cute it is.....who would want to pet a lump on a couch?:scratch:

Nice "creative quoting" there, Fritz! :rolleyes:

A.) He isn't cute! 1/2 might think otherwise, but I know he's about as ugly as me!

B.) I sure as heck don't wish to pet him. You pet him if you think that's a good idea!

The petting zoo is for all the four-footed animals in our menagerie - NOT the bipedal feline-like animal!

Still Dreamin'

StangDreamin' said:
Nice "creative quoting" there, Fritz! :rolleyes:

A.) He isn't cute! 1/2 might think otherwise, but I know he's about as ugly as me!

B.) I sure as heck don't wish to pet him. You pet him if you think that's a good idea!

The petting zoo is for all the four-footed animals in our menagerie - NOT the bipedal feline-like animal!

Still Dreamin'

Mwowr? What's going on? Y'all interupted my cat nap! And Frankly, I think the petting zoo is a bad idea. No telling what the Chow would do in PMS. She's been yelling at latigo for the past two days (more than usual at least).

~Critter