Baby Got Washed - Pics!

• Sponsors (?)

If you get a chin spoiler, then get black bullitts or FR500s IMO. It will look killer and carry on the theme, especially paired with tint and black bumper inserts.

I didn't know that you could get the gray 5 Star wheels in 04 at all. They are original correct?

DocG2828 said:
Anyone ever seen a chin spoiler on the yellow? I've been hesitant because I don't want it to look weird and really stand out since my car is yellow.
There are two yellow cars in my club. One is a Mach1 and the other is a sixer. Both have chin spoilers and look great with them on there.

4u2nv said:
There are two yellow cars in my club. One is a Mach1 and the other is a sixer. Both have chin spoilers and look great with them on there.

Any chance you got any pics of either or both? I like the idea that the bumper looks lower, just didn't want it to look out of place.

DocG2828 said:
Any chance you got any pics of either or both? I like the idea that the bumper looks lower, just didn't want it to look out of place.
Two pictures of the same car. Could not find a good one of the sixer.
parkinglot.jpg

stpat18.jpg

I'm still in the infancy stage of my stang....the mod fund grows slow and the mod list is very long. The MM starter box is coming in the next year...along with the rims. Probably won't spend too much money on a bunch of little power mods, but who knows. Rather save for some cams, LT's, and a dyno tune for power.

I put the bumper inserts on last night, I'll update with a pic when I get home later!