Baby's corner vs My corner

• Sponsors (?)

i have had a set of bullit wheels in the living room for 2+ years,lol soon they will get tires and find a home
good luck keeping the car stash as big as you can, kids are the best but damn it can make building toys a long term project

I like your corner better. :)

I have no desire to have kids. For those of you who love them, that's great. I have plenty of friends with kids and love to play with them and they love to play woth me.....but then I get to go home once they start screaming. :). That's the best part. :)

Just had a boy on July 1st, I have been to my garage twice in 2 hr increments in the last month. But the first couple of months I have already figured limited garage time.. This fall he will be there with me in a exersaucer or bouncy seat or somthin on those lines. I would have him up there now but it is too hot for him. I have a 4 car garage I share with a buddy that is 5 minutes from my house.. It's a little tougher to get up there cause I have to leave the house.. Baby monitor doesent go that far.. But he will be helping me as soon as I can get him to.. Kids are great but they take alot of time and energy.. Good luck with your new baby. The first 2 weeks were the hardest so far for me.. Now my son sleeps for 4-5hr increments over night..

I like your corner better. :)

I have no desire to have kids. For those of you who love them, that's great. I have plenty of friends with kids and love to play with them and they love to play woth me.....but then I get to go home once they start screaming. :). That's the best part. :)

Nope. You got it wrong. Kids are great and here's why-

Me: Son, remember that new dirt bike out in the garage I bought you a few months back?

Son: Yes, dad.

Me: You know the lawn mower sitting next to the new dirt bike?

Me: Go start the lawn mower and mow the yard. When you're done, weed eat too.

Son: *sigh* Yes, dad.

:D

Nope. You got it wrong. Kids are great and here's why-

Me: Son, remember that new dirt bike out in the garage I bought you a few months back?

Me: You know the lawn mower sitting next to the new dirt bike?

Me: Go start the lawn mower and mow the yard. When you're done, weed eat too.

Son: *sigh* Yes, dad.

:D

If only they were born......18 years old . :)

Same here. My wife and I have never had kids because neither of us have ever had any desire. I love my nieces and newphew to death and some of our friends have great kids that I really enjoy. But I get to enjoy them at my leisure and send them home with the parents when I'm done with them. :nice:

Now I going down to the garage.

If only they were born......18 years old . :)

Could always adopt older.

I have two boys 12 and 6. The best age is 4-6 years old by far. I wish I could keep them this age for many years. Right now my 12 year old works on the car, cuts the grass, paints or whatever he needs to do.

I just feel for all of you that had girls. I took a Race Shop Vacation to Mooresville, North Carolina last week. We visited every Race Shop in town. Both my friends have girls and they are doing tea parties in pink bed rooms. After my vacation they hate me now. Just picked up Monster Jam Truck tickets while my friends got Disney Ice Capades for their girls.:D I'm also picking up a 60" LCD tonight and having an iRacing Simulator installed for me and my boys man cave. The wife, "Why couldn't I have girls"?

Could always adopt older.

I have two boys 12 and 6. The best age is 4-6 years old by far. I wish I could keep them this age for many years. Right now my 12 year old works on the car, cuts the grass, paints or whatever he needs to do.

I just feel for all of you that had girls. I took a Race Shop Vacation to Mooresville, North Carolina last week. We visited every Race Shop in town. Both my friends have girls and they are doing tea parties in pink bed rooms. After my vacation they hate me now. Just picked up Monster Jam Truck tickets while my friends got Disney Ice Capades for their girls.:D I'm also picking up a 60" LCD tonight and having an iRacing Simulator installed for me and my boys man cave. The wife, "Why couldn't I have girls"?

I couldn't care for a child that wasn't mine though. :(

My g/f has kids that are older. As much as i like spending time with them, i feel i am more of a friend than anything and will never be much more.

If i'm gonna have kids (which i don't want) i need to run the course from the very beginning.