back to the fox world..

salinas86

Jun 7, 2011
tri-cities
so i picked up a 1993 calypso green mustang xl 5.0, the motor was rebuilt 900miles ago, its the forged piston version ho, has a e cam, edelbrock headders and spintech exhaust with x pipe, 70mm t-body, and ford racing lifters and push rods, high flow oil pump and water pump.. the car it self is super clean, 77k original miles original paint. clean 10 out of a 10 inside and out. has black cobra r's all suspension is done, and sub frame connectors, has new e7 heads, and arp studs,
i know the orginal owner, also have a comp 12pt cage and apc racing seats not installed yet,

now my questions..
i picked up a set of winsor jr's heads, they have aftermarket comp springs, retainers and locks, trw guide plates, and harland 1.6 rollers ported and polished,
i also picked up a complete zex kit with purge and window switch 2 bottles full only used once,

i want to install the nos and heads but am having a hard time finding a good intake manifold.. i plan to do a 331 after this motor goes so need something that works for both,, i was thinkin the cobra/gt40 intake manifold, some have told me the typhoon intake ported would work the best,, or maybe the base trick flow..

all i want to do is hit the 12s.. my buddy just ran a 11 in his 93 cobra 331 ported cobra heads and ported cobra intake with a paxton on 6psi car put down like 470whp,513tq.. and yea i know the paxton set up it trash..

• Sponsors (?)