Bad Leak Need Help!!!

ajaffer

Jun 3, 2005

I came out to my car this morning and found this......I did do a quick run last night in the car, but i haven't seen this happen before because I usually just baby the car. Where is this leak coming from and what do you guys think itll cost me? I need to drive her around for one more day then I can throw it in a shop would this be smart, cause I can just watch my oil level right?

• Sponsors (?)

Seen a rear end so overfilled it puked oil out the breather and made a mess like that but I can't tell for sure is that fuel or oil?

Thats oil, I checked my oil level and it was above where fill zone is, so I will keep a close eye on it. So you think its spitting out of me rear end? Why would it do that is it leaking out of a gasket or something?

Crawl under the car and look. It's impossible to tell from those pictures where the leak is coming from. If you can't source the leak because there's too much oil on the underside of the car, spray it with some engine bright or grease remover and pressure wash the oil off the underside of the car, take it for a quick spin, and see if you can find where it's leaking. Is it coming from the front of the car, or is the leak somewhere back by the rear end?

Crawl under the car and look. It's impossible to tell from those pictures where the leak is coming from. If you can't source the leak because there's too much oil on the underside of the car, spray it with some engine bright or grease remover and pressure wash the oil off the underside of the car, take it for a quick spin, and see if you can find where it's leaking. Is it coming from the front of the car, or is the leak somewhere back by the rear end?

Its at the back of the car, and I washed off the oil and drove it normally and there isnt any oil leaking...But last night I punched it through 2 gears and I woke up and I found that little puddle.....