Bad vendor info

Here is the story. I ordered a flaming river manual rack for my 86 race project from D&D Motorsports, dealt with a guy named Dave. Ordered this thru their Ebay ad for this item.

I got the rack which was suppose to come with tie rod ends. It did not..oh this was in May 05 I believe. As of Sept I still had not received tie rod ends. I placed numerous calls to "Dave", sent numerous Emails to "Dave" and each time was told that he was working on it.

After three months of waiting and not being able to proceed with finishing my front end I sent him another email which exlained that the choice was his. Spend the $30 on tie rod ends and send them to me or I would 1) leave him negative feedback on ebay, 2) contact the better business folks and file a complaint, 3) spread the word to my fellow racers to not do business with his company, 4) do what I'm doing now. Now all this for $30 tie rod ends. "Dave chose to blow me off again, and I still have no tie rod ends...which I paid for in the first place.

It amazes me the business sense of some folks. Avoid these guys, your choice.
:notnice:

• Sponsors (?)

DarkProphet said:
:( I wanted their t56 conversion. Thinks makes me think twice....

There are two different companies called D&D. If you are refering to D&D (as in Don Walsh Sr.) the tranny guys they are OK. This post refers to the other D&D.

Original poster, can you clarify this further for teh sake of the "good" D&D?