Roush Bah

Well, I have officially given up on selling my car. 4 months at $22k and i cant seem to even get a bite on it. Its to the point now it needs tires, so im gonna get some new pirelli's and go ahead and get c/c plates and subframes and do it right :)

I was planning on respraying the bumper and resticking all the stuff that uses double sided tape, but i didnt realize how bad my front tires were getting from a bad alignment. So i will probably save this for the xmas time as tires are urgent, and no point in tires without c/c plates.

so, i guess the car stays for now, i'll leave all my ads up for the car and check them, but I dont see the car going anywhere at this point in time. Its been a love/hate selling it, I love the car, but I'd rather free up some money and get a fox saleen. HOwever, at that point, im gonna have a 20k fox saleen easy once i restore it/mod it to be as nice as the one I got now. So newho, just thought i'd vent a little. Hopefully by summer I can swing the heat exchanger and intercooler reservoir from LFP before the heat gets real bad again.

• Sponsors (?)

4 months and you're already giving up?!?! When I sold my truck, it sat for 7 months before a single bite!! And it was an awesome truck. Luckily, the one bite was the "right" buyer. :D

well im giving up on trying hard to sell it, im leaving all my ads up, if someone comes along, they can take it, but im treating it like im keeping it and moving along as planned. So now i'll get me a new set of tires, c/c plates, subframes, and respray the front bumper and move right along :)

As they kept telling Cartman regarding the release of the Nintendo Wii; "you must be patient."

4 months is hardly a long time to wait to sell a vehicle, particularly a specialty vehicle like a Saleen, especially a modified Saleen.

It took me almost 2 years to sell my '89 & even then I had to progressively lower my asking price until I practically gave it away. :(