BARF!

• Sponsors (?)

Well, the pictures are about as bad as the fit and finish, but I kind of like the looks of those '69-'70 Cougar tail lights. I've never seen a set of those on a mustang before. The onlly downside I could see is the fact that they weigh a ton and you would probably have to relocate the gas cap. But if you used chepsk8's sequential kit and spent a little more time on the bodywork, I think it would be a pretty slick mod.

I really like how the gas tank was moved to the trunk for safety. :D

The roll bar is only for show but it does have a rare 350 windsor. :D

I think more than the passenger side window handle needs work.

But it must be really powerful, did you see how it sucked the stripes off the hood in front of the scoop? :jester:

Oh wait, it's a 351 winsor....

It als comes with 2 positive trac rear ends, I didn't know flowmaster made headers.....

Eldenbrock 4 barral carburetor and maniford (ahh, my fellow okies....)

I didn't know a Sony power booster and speaker system would fit on a 10in. Pioneer Base, I thought Sony only used an 8" base? But hey, it has an electric trunk and new breaks!!

Heck, I guess it looks nicer than mine or krash's car, but krash's car runs....

Eldenbrock 4 barral carburetor and maniford (ahh, my fellow okies....)

That is just priceless right there...

You tore that ad to pieces...

maybe yo shood emial him 'n an letem knew of his bad spleling

ya know actually the cougar tail lights fit the contours of the car pretty well, they did a crappy job fitting them to the car so the end result pretty well sucks but the idea is cool. i think if you did away with the bezel around the lights or at least the ribs it could look pretty cool, IF it was done right

If I recall from the last cougar lights like those I removed, the ribs are chrome plate on the lenses themselves, and the bezel is part of the cast bucket, which as I mentioned above weighs an awful lot. They must be about 15-18 lbs. a pair.

Anyway, I don't think you can do away with the bezel. You may be able to remove the chrome from the lenses though.

If I recall from the last cougar lights like those I removed, the ribs are chrome plate on the lenses themselves, and the bezel is part of the cast bucket, which as I mentioned above weighs an awful lot. They must be about 15-18 lbs. a pair.

Anyway, I don't think you can do away with the bezel. You may be able to remove the chrome from the lenses though.

nope, the bezel is a sperate part and the ribs are part of the bezel not the lens. at least on 69/70 cars anyway, might be different on the 67/68 cars, i don't know.

Well, the pictures are about as bad as the fit and finish, but I kind of like the looks of those '69-'70 Cougar tail lights. I've never seen a set of those on a mustang before. The onlly downside I could see is the fact that they weigh a ton and you would probably have to relocate the gas cap. But if you used chepsk8's sequential kit and spent a little more time on the bodywork, I think it would be a pretty slick mod.

Chepsk8 sell's a sequential kit?

Chepsk8 sell's a sequential kit?

Here's what the sequencer looks like. I think he recently said he still had a few units. You should PM him or start a thread.

sequencer500.jpg

Attachments

• sequencer500.jpg
    sequencer500.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 106