Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lsredy2kstang

Look, I'm special, dammit
Nov 29, 1999
Woodstcock, Georgia
Okay guys, here is the scoop, how bout getting together at Barrett Parkway at the Starbucks on the corner of Busbee and Barrett!

Not the one that is across the street from Media play but the one on Busbee and Barrett for it has outside seating and it has better views!

Let say 9pm. All that plan to attend please post here!

Travis

Please use the poll for the date and I will make the official notice of the date on lets say Monday! THat is several days for people to see this thread.

• Sponsors (?)

Ok, I can find it from there. I think that's the light where if you are in the left lane you get screwed because there is a mediun that I never see so I can't get back over to the right :)

I think it should be a little earlier as well. Maybe say 7 or so?

I have an 1.5 hour drive to get there and it'll be a nicer time because it'll still be light.

TattooMatt said:
I should be able to swing out on either day. I'll have to figure out how to get there from Cumming (moved to GA 2 months ago). Map quest here I come. :D

GA-20 N to I-575 S. Exit #1, Barett Parkway.

Turn right at the light. Go through I think it's just one red light. At the 2nd redlight take a right. If you go under I-75 (under any overpass) you have gone too far. I think there's like a China One or China Buffet on the left. Right past that is the light you need to turn off at.

(This is the way I'm coming from)

merc123 said:
GA-20 N to I-575 S. Exit #1, Barett Parkway.

Turn right at the light. Go through I think it's just one red light. At the 2nd redlight take a right. If you go under I-75 (under any overpass) you have gone too far. I think there's like a China One or China Buffet on the left. Right past that is the light you need to turn off at.

(This is the way I'm coming from)

Sweet thanks for the help :nice:

I will pick the official date as the poll states the date on Monday.

So as of Monday we will know if it is either Friday or Saturday so far is is Friday so if you haven't voted get on it!

Travis...

Trent you don't like the food do ya? You just want the waitress! Down bobo down.

trents99 said:
Well Travis I would like the food of course but it would be nice if it was brought to me by a fine looking female. Although in all my Chinese buffet outtings this has yet to ever happen.

That is funny, hey i will be in Fayetteville again on Friday or I hope so, I took the Fayette County FD test on Friday and will have the results on Wednesday and when I pass, the physical agility is on Friday, you working?

Maybe you can come out and quitely show a fat guy some support.

Status
Not open for further replies.