Bassani cat Back Question

Nates02V6

Feb 22, 2004
hey guys, any of you who have the bassani cat backs on your V6. did you get a set that connects to the Y pipe or did u get 2 muffs and 2 pipes?

the one i got has 1 muff and connects to the stock Y pipe. Just curious.

Nate

• Sponsors (?)

Nates02V6 said:
hey guys, any of you who have the bassani cat backs on your V6. did you get a set that connects to the Y pipe or did u get 2 muffs and 2 pipes?

the one i got has 1 muff and connects to the stock Y pipe. Just curious.

Nate

Nate:

I got the same thing as you. It is not true dual by any means, but they do sound great at WOT nonetheless.

Doc :flag:

KILLER! thanks alot for the reply. i was hoping they would still sound good. i just put my rims and tires on and im looking friggin excellant. now when i put my perty SS tips out the rear ill be lookin top notch.

also, if you cold possibly do me a favor it would be great. may be a little much to ask, but, will you take a pic of the rear hangers where you installed them and send it to me? i only need to know where the heck to put the pasenger side hanger that bassani gave me. i looked under there and i cant tell whats what. if you dont have the capability to take the pic to the net then its cool. im sure ill figure it out eventually lol.

thanks again!

Nate