bassani catted X with BBK LT headers

Does anyone here have bbk long tube headers connected to a catted OR an offroad bassani x-pipe? The reason I ask is because on bassani's web site it says that the shorty x-pipe will ONLY fit bassani headers. Currrently I have bbk 1 5/8 LT headers with an off road X pipe and slp LM1 cat-back and to me its starting to sound like a truck instead of a stang. At first I just wanted to simply be LOUD! But now I want it to sound like it has an actual nice exhaust note to it. Just yesterday I put on my catted h-pipe and it is WAY too quite for my taste. I think the bassani catted X will have what I'm looking for. Any suggestions would be appreciated :nice:

• Sponsors (?)

Does anyone here have bbk long tube headers connected to a catted OR an offroad bassani x-pipe? The reason I ask is because on bassani's web site it says that the shorty x-pipe will ONLY fit bassani headers. Currrently I have bbk 1 5/8 LT headers with an off road X pipe and slp LM1 cat-back and to me its starting to sound like a truck instead of a stang. At first I just wanted to simply be LOUD! But now I want it to sound like it has an actual nice exhaust note to it. Just yesterday I put on my catted h-pipe and it is WAY too quite for my taste. I think the bassani catted X will have what I'm looking for. Any suggestions would be appreciated :nice:

what mufflers you have?