Battery

Mosley89

Jun 1, 2020
Berlin wi
Hi names mike I have.a 1996 mustang gt just replaced my alternator and belt it was way past over do but think my battery is garbage because it was dead yesterday which I found weird but I don’t think it’s the original battery or don’t know if that battery is correct so going to buy a new had the car for 3 years just now haveing issues but my question is does any one know the correct battery? Battery size or info that viewing in it it’s a 4.6 v8 thank you

Attachments

• 55C91978-F477-47F5-B253-329937CC6954.jpeg
    55C91978-F477-47F5-B253-329937CC6954.jpeg
    866.4 KB · Views: 54
  • Sponsors (?)

3 years on a battery is about average. I use/sell interstate batteries, any competent shop can do a load test on yours and replace it with the correct one.
If you like I can look it up tomorrow when I get to the shop.

Hi names mike I have.a 1996 mustang gt just replaced my alternator and belt it was way past over do but think my battery is garbage because it was dead yesterday which I found weird but I don’t think it’s the original battery or don’t know if that battery is correct so going to buy a new had the car for 3 years just now haveing issues but my question is does any one know the correct battery? Battery size or info that viewing in it it’s a 4.6 v8 thank you
I would def go with interstate and maybe make a small investment in a battery maintainer

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user