BBK is worthless for information

HemiRick

I'd be looking at jacking under the house
Jun 28, 2020
Memphis TN
I ordered a set of BBK equal length ceramic coated headers months ago. BBK has told me they would ship on Oct 6th and Nov 8th and now in a week or two.....They don't really know and are just guessing......this is crazy !

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user
  • Sponsors (?)

Equal length shorties are 1" of HP, 50' of pain in the ass. We have all been struggling with this. Covid has disrupted distribution centers, production lines, all sorts of stuff. You can not get Ford or Denso AC compressors for certain vehicles right now. You can't even get an expected shipping date, flat out not available.

Kurt

I'm experiencing this on the business side as well. I build...stuff. I get materials from all over the world and use vendors from all over the world to do...stuff... to my other...stuff.

I can't get parts. Not only is supply down, but demand is up.

That's the nefarious part of all this right now. Websites are not updated. Things that show in stock, actually aren't, and it takes just as long no matter where you get them from.

Kurt

Equal length shorties are 1" of HP, 50' of pain in the ass. We have all been struggling with this. Covid has disrupted distribution centers, production lines, all sorts of stuff. You can not get Ford or Denso AC compressors for certain vehicles right now. You can't even get an expected shipping date, flat out not available.

Kurt
I have a set of equal-length Bassani shorties with the ceramic coating on my ‘86. They weren’t difficult to install.

I have a set of equal-length Bassani shorties with the ceramic coating on my ‘86. They weren’t difficult to install.

It's not getting them in that's the hassle, it's changing plugs and stuff once they are in. I'm going out on a limb and guessing your 86' doesn't have a sea of smog and AC lines on the passenger side.

Kurt

It's not getting them in that's the hassle, it's changing plugs and stuff once they are in. I'm going out on a limb and guessing your 86' doesn't have a sea of smog and AC lines on the passenger side.

Kurt
Yeah, the air pump and associated lines are gone. I do have A/C installed. I insta fresh plugs before the headers and hope not to have to change them very often.

• Useful