BBS Wheels are on

88GTStreetRod

Jan 5, 2004
USA
Many of us have discussed the issue of the 96+ spindles on fox body's and if the BBS RX wheels would fit. I think they fit pretty well. They are 17x9 with 28mm offset. I am running a 1 inch spacer in the rear to give it a more aggressive look. What do you think??

bbswheels002hy7.jpg
bbswheels005gt0.jpg
bbswheels003pw2.jpg
bbswheels004fy5.jpg

Attachments

• bbswheels002hy7.jpg
    bbswheels002hy7.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 147
  • bbswheels005gt0.jpg
    bbswheels005gt0.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 149
  • bbswheels003pw2.jpg
    bbswheels003pw2.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 129
  • bbswheels004fy5.jpg
    bbswheels004fy5.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 133
  • Sponsors (?)

Wow I always wondered how those would look on a fox. I am not a huge fan of chrome but they look awesome. Nice work and congrats on taking the plunge and trying something different.
Kevin

Thanks, I allways think of chrome as ghetto, but I like the style of wheel and I thought that the chrome would "Pop" with my paint. I am happy with the purchase. I think the silver finish on my car would look ... ho uhm.

I think they look sick. I think i may have gone with the silver color, for some reason i think chrome on a BBS is a little much...but the wheels themselves are awesome! I love BBS and they look sick on a clean red gt! Nice

i like it, does BBS make a gray version of that wheel, like the color of bullet wheels, that would look killer with red also. whats the backspacing on those

Everyone mark this date on your calender, because it's not to often i say that i like something that someone on this forum has done as far as style.
And i do like those rims on that car.