Beaten To Death Topic....what Exhaust To Choose?

I know that this topic has been discussed a ton, however I am not finding a lot of information about a few axle-back and cat-back setups. I purchased a set of MAC axle-back for my 2008 GT Convertible and the DRONE was unbelievably horrible. I sold them and now in the market for something still aggressive that does not drone. I think that I have narrowed it down to either the MAC Boomtubes, Roush Extreme Cat-back/Axle-Back, or Pypes M80 Midmuffler Cat-back system. I know that the chambered type mufflers will drone due to the sound reverberating back into the cabin. Just looking to hear what others think of these choices. I like loud but not teeth chattering, headache inducing drone. Let me know what you all think. I appreciate it.

• Sponsors (?)

I've considered Borla ATAK's/Stingers, MBRP, FR500S, SLP, Pypes pype bombs and Roush extreme axle back/cat back... More than likely, I'll be choosing the Roush extreme axle backs.. After speaking with several vendors including CJ Pony Parts, LMR and from Roush Performance, they all recommend the Roush Extremes over the other axle back systems I've posted here as producing the least amount of cabin drone.. That being said, I would recommend going with either the Roush Extremes or Ford performance parts FR500S axle backs..

I have the Ford Racing M-5230-GTA Axle Backs on my 05 GT. DIY installed them back in 2007 and still happy with them. They provide a deep throaty V8 tone, with a slightly louder overall volume, and there's ZERO drone inside. When I get on it, I can really hear the beast wake up. From what I hear, they are the same axle-backs that come on the Shelby GT.
Don't know much about the FR500S axle backs, but I am sure they sound equally as good, or better, and with no drone.

The GTA's were manufactured by Supreme Performance and unfortunately have been out of production approx 8-9 years.. The FR500S axle back is manufactured for Ford Performance Parts by Borla built to FPP specifications that also came factory equipped on the Shelby GT500KR models.. From the reviews I've read on several other Mustang forums, customers appear to be quite happy with them and claim there is no drone to them whatsoever.. So I'm debating between the FR500S and Roush Extreme axle back..