Expired Beautiful 2012 Kona Blue Boss 302

Status
Not open for further replies.
Qdz5RTJh.jpg

2012 Boss 302 - Kona Blue. Recaro/Torsen Package.
14,900 miles
1 owner
No accidents/original paint.
Trackey not programmed (can explain in detail through messaging)
Boss car cover - never used. Still in original packaging.
Boss owner kit (Boss book, poster, keychain, etc).
Boss Miller Motorsports Trackday package - never used ($2000 value).
Side Exhaust Valves - removed.
Located in Houston, Texas
Price: $37,999.

I am sadly selling my 2012 Boss 302. While it is a great car that I love to death, it’s simply not the best daily driver so I need to get into something that is more practical. I am the original owner of the car and have enjoyed every mile. The car has never seen any kind of track. I exclusively drive it on I-10 every morning to my law firm and back home at night. The car is in great condition. Aside from a few cosmetic blemishes, the car is in absolutely perfect condition.

The engine runs great, there are no issues with the transmission and the brakes are in good condition. I changed the oil myself every 5,000 miles with the 5w-50 called for by Ford. The car recently was serviced at Gullo Ford in Conroe for it’s 15,000 mile service. The brakes, tires, charging system and fluids were checked and deemed in “good” condition. The transmission does not grind, lock out or kick you out of gear. On the rare occasion when I actually go WOT, 2-3 gear happens with ease and i’m left with a smile on my face!

The car comes equipped with 19” Forgestar gunmetal F14 wheels. I think these wheels look MUCH better than the stockers. Also, they are about 10lbs lighter than the original equipment. I put Michelin Pilot Super Sport tires (275/40/19) all the way around for a nice square setup. There is no way for me to describe the improvement in handling and braking as compared to the stock Pirellis. The car will hook up by the end of first gear.The Michelins have about 7-8k miles on them but still look brand new. I do not have the original stock wheels/tires.

There are two minor cosmetic blemishes that I’ve pictured below. First, the front lip spoiler has some chips/scuffs from the terrible roads in Houston. I believe this damage is quite normal for Boss’s but I want the buyer to have full disclosure. Second, there is a 3” long scratch on the passenger rear quarter panel. The car has been professionally detailed and the scratch was remedied to the best of the detailer’s abilities. However, it partially remains. The scratch itself is not deep and did not destroy the clear coat. However, Ford cuts cost by painting their cars very thin and therefore there is only so much you can do to remedy scratches. The scratch cannot be seen if you are further than 2ft away from the car. Again, for full disclosure I want the buyer to know everything. I refuse to repaint the car because it will never match correctly and it would be a shame to distort the beautiful color of this car.

In regards to the interior, there are no scuffs, holes, rips or any damage. In fact, as you can see from the pictures, the interior looks brand new. The car still has a hint of the new car smell. I use 3 floor mats per side to protect the carpets as much as possible. I don’t eat or drink in the car. The car has never been smoked in. The rear seat has never been used. The car features some fold down seats which allows for a massive amount of storage.

I’m hoping to find someone who will take care of the car and use it the way it is supposed to be used - take it to car shows, maybe to the track. I want someone to actually enjoy the vehicle. I am in no rush to sell - I will not deal with low-ballers or rude people. I’ve been there and done that. If I do not think you will take care of the car, I simply will not sell it to you. If you’re interested in the vehicle, please email me at [email protected]. I can be reached by email 24/7 and I love to chat cars.

- Ryan.

gBSWDblh.jpg

Ib6K7y6h.jpg

3yfFA2Ch.jpg

2oZ7TOGh.jpg

etXAhrmh.jpg

9NaWMzMh.jpg

ouioeR2h.jpg

pGP2w8rh.jpg

2BAgANAh.jpg

ZexMSsMh.jpg

7eLHD18h.jpg