paint20.JPG

Paint15.JPG

paintseats1.JPG

PaintSeats.JPG

/whore

1991vert said:
is that including the cost of the car?

Yep! :D

I had a 66 coupe i bought after I sold the vert... I had 6000.00 in it when I traded it for a 2000 jeep cherokee 4x4 with 64000 miles on it, This guy I met on corral had the 91 He lives about 30 miles from me.. it needed some work when I got it.. It didnt run right.. I traded him the jeep straight up for 91 with most of the mods it has. For some reason he was just over the car and had to have my jeep,

Since I got it. i added bigger injs and maf meter upper control arms ,chrome ponies,new head lamps, the roll bar,white shifter knob,heater core,new 255 pump> one in car was going bad when I got the car and it didnt run right and a stereo system. I basically just tuned it up got it tunning right. Many of the items I bought I sold the old parts to even it out. i do the work my self so i save labor. And a buddy of mine owns a speed shop so he helps me out too.

I am sure I forgot a few items but the car was basically built, i just refined it.

We here at paint shop Mastas hooked you up dog! In front, we hit ya with the onepeice white ultra clear headlights complimented by the growling platypus decal and greddy stickers. Out back(not the steak house) we hooked you up with the all new Ricer Central Co. quad stacked wing, which will give an approximate 14 hp per stack meanin 46 HP and will double your torque from 1 to 2 ftlbs! With the rims we got yo back with gold 17 spoke with the fake pink caliper and 4 inch drilled and slotted rotors! Alos we upgraded the body for flight, meaning we can now jump over oceans with the Ricer Central Co. Parasail. Check it out!
shawnmustang.jpg

Attachments

• shawnmustang.jpg
    shawnmustang.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 51