Beautiful day to whore.

5.0Droptop said:
I know some guys that refer to sex as Scroggin.

And Swirvin Sounds like...... I was swirvin to get out the way of that deer.

HAHA! That's it! Me and my friend have put that word out all over North Alabama. We're semi famous.

Swirvin is supposedly an Indiana word for "drunk"... very close Dman

• Sponsors (?)

HoodStrype said:
HAHA! That's it! Me and my friend have put that word out all over North Alabama. We're semi famous.

Swirvin is supposedly an Indiana word for "drunk"... very close Dman

There are several differnt dialects here in indiana. Up Nort you got the indiana michigan accent

Down in southern Indiana you have the kentucky Indiana accent with more of a southern drawl. They say Yall and aint and fer like: whut yall do dat fer?

then were I am in central Indiana from you have a mix of the indiana michigan accent and the kytucky indiana accent mixed in with some mtv thug

So it be sumthin like dis right hur yall!

Cheezgraterz......

What the hell were you thinking man!

I do dig the hood scoop though. I have a couple stock hoods laying around and a couple of them scoops. One of these days I'll get them together on something.

Cliff :)

WLDHRSE said:
Cheezgraterz......

What the hell were you thinking man!

I do dig the hood scoop though. I have a couple stock hoods laying around and a couple of them scoops. One of these days I'll get them together on something.

Cliff :)

Its the GT Stock tailights. I like em on white gt's. Mark my words...Some day maybe not tomorrow but someday EVERYONE will want cheesegraters instead of lx tails :D

Actually, I prefer Capri tails. I do have two sets of cheese graters that I have ideas for. I think I can make the look better. And you are right, they do seem to look pretty good in white.
12995024-8c3e-028001E0-.jpg

5.0Droptop said:
I think a body color set on your capri would look tight.

You mean my real Capri, or the 93 GT with Capri eyes & grill? The 93 GT probably would look good since the body is about the color (well, sometimes :D ) of the red in the lens. Porobably wouldn't even notice the cheese factor.

Did you catch the pic above?

I think if you painted the cheesegrates the same color as this car and installed them it would look very good.

12986928-69e6-028001E0-.jpg

5.0Droptop said:
I think if you painted the cheesegrates the same color as this car and installed them it would look very good.

12986928-69e6-028001E0-.jpg
5.0Droptop said:
paint some cheese graters the same color and try them on the capri.

Would those bolt up directly to my stang?

I dont remember if all of the studs in the Capri tails line up with the holes form the stang tails. I think maybe 4 of them are good. Drill a couple more holes and do some cutting for the light bulbs being located differently. That's about it.

Yes they would probably look pretty fugin good.
Where did you dig that pic up? I wish I had that same shot in better resolution! :bang: