Beautiful day to whore.

5.0Droptop said:
I think if you painted the cheesegrates the same color as this car and installed them it would look very good.

12986928-69e6-028001E0-.jpg

I just had a wet... um heh I mean I never before oh my goodness is that a? I haven't seen one of those in years and that is the most beatiful specimen...

Can I have your autograph?

:drool: CAPRI!!! :drool:

Oh dear goodness I should go to the bathroom :nonono:

• Sponsors (?)

HoodStrype said:
I just had a wet... um heh I mean I never before oh my goodness is that a? I haven't seen one of those in years and that is the most beatiful specimen...

Can I have your autograph?

:drool: CAPRI!!! :drool:

Oh dear goodness I should go to the bathroom :nonono:

Thanks dude!
Pretty much gets that reaction everywhere it goes. Have turned down a lot of offers for this car. But I think I'm gonna take the next good one. :D

Buba hatch, sorry no gots, that's a 93 GT.

err autograph..... OK.....
WLDHRSE

fastfoxgt said:
Did you have a website showing what you had to do to mate the two bumper covers together? I'd like to see more. Looks so cool.

Sorry, no website. I do have a link to all of the pics and a little cut & paste from another recent thread though.....

All of the Capris & Stangs have the same lines at the front of the fenders, so you can pretty much swap any of the noses. Some may require different fender extensions. In my case, I left the GT ground effects in place and just cut out the headlight area so I did not have to worry about the fender extensions, or body side moldings. I did not even remove the whole bumper cover. I cut it in two while bolted in place, then removed the upper half only. Did the same basic thing with the Capri nose. All of the noses mount with six studs on each side going through the fenders, all noses have the studs located the same. Then there is also two supports in the center that bolt up to the upper radiator support. The header panel had to be modified in my application. That’s the fiberglass panel, which the headlights mount to, inside the bumper cover. I did have to change the wiring some. The plugs are all different, but the color coding for the wires is the same for all foxes. Also, my car does not have side marker lights which is illegal I believe. That is an easy fix, I just did not want them.

Cliff :)

http://http://members14.clubphoto.com/cliff626558/925323/guest.phtml

12994919-5a93-028001E0-.jpg

12994923-c8cd-028001E0-.jpg

12994974-b371-028001E0-.jpg

12994983-cd07-028001E0-.jpg

It's not bad. I have a 79 Capri and will be doing the same thing with its nose. This time I will use a Cervini's Stalker nose with it instead of the factory GT. Not sure what car that will end up on.

Whenever that Capri hits the road again it will have an 85-86 GT nose with 87+ Saleen lower valance.

grey5.0beast said:
Damn you love mix and matching!
It's kinda like this, I don't care for any of the Ford aero noses, but love Cervini's Stalker. I also don't care for the squareness of the Capri ground FX, kinda reminds me of these ricer asses that build wooden, square body kits for imports. And the stang 4 eyes had no ground FX. So all you can really do is mix and match. :D

Sometime in the future I'm going to reconfigure a Stalker nose to mount 4eyes direct, not cutting up something else. I got the idea from a pic on here last Summer. Had never thought about trying it before but seeing that pic put a few good ideas in my head.

That's my story.

yeah lemme bring you up todate.

I HAD a 92 lx droptop binemi blue long ago.
when I joined here I had
89 Notch daily driver and

1987 Droptop.
5.0droptop

Then I sold it and bought this one.
1966 Coupe with EFI T5and AC turbo coupe interior.
66%20at%20suds.bmp

Traded the 66 for a 2000 Jeep cherokee with 64k on it no pics left of it.

Then traded the Jeep for the 91 gt I now have. The 91 had many many thousands of dolars dumped into it. I have a book full of receipts from the build. The guy had a jeep before the stang and was looking for a jeep like mine. The 91 needed a fuel pump.......because the pump couldnt supply enough fuel, the car would sputter and cut out past half throttle.I thought it was ignition but later realized it was going lean. It had a BBK 255 lph in it but I guess it went bad or was improperly installed. I dunno.
The guy didnt know what the problem was so I gladly traded him even for the stang.I knew the stang was a diamond in the rough and just needed some TLC. I am glad I got it now. I had 6k in the jeep he had somewhere around 10-12k in reciepts from the build. id say it was a good trade!

Heres what it looked like when I brought it home. This pony was just dirty and mistreated.

91gt6.JPG

91gt8.JPG

91gthood2.JPG

And now after several months on TLC
9gt3474.jpg

91%20gtmoto1.JPG

You guys and your white cars, damn they look good. I like getting a little crazy with the colors but I can see that I'm gonna have to do somethin in white!

PRO50SC - Your PM is full and I'm trying to send a message. Any chance you'll be deleting anything soon? :D

YEA YEA..that red vert is the one i remember...damn nice car...

the pic of the car after the engine shot looks like there a huge gob of bird crap behind the corner light....

looks much better ...i just bought a 89 GT last fall and the guy had a thick folder of all the recipets also...alot to go through to look at but worth it

what are the spec's on the motor/mods?