Beautiful day to whore.

• Sponsors (?)

DemonGT said:
YEA YEA..that red vert is the one i remember...damn nice car...

the pic of the car after the engine shot looks like there a huge gob of bird crap behind the corner light....

looks much better ...i just bought a 89 GT last fall and the guy had a thick folder of all the recipets also...alot to go through to look at but worth it

what are the spec's on the motor/mods?

That spot is where a car cover wore down the paint to the yellow.

All the motor/car mods are in my garage link see my sig.

DemonGT said:
droptop, how do you like the TFS#2 cam? how dose it idle? do you know what springs are on the car?

I LIKE THE TFS2 CAM IT HAS A NICE LUMPY IDLE. WHEN YOU SAY SPRINGS DO YOU MEAN VALVE SPRINGS OR COIL SPRINGS ON SUSPENSION? THE SUSPENSION HAS STOCK SPRINGS ON THE 91GT THE VALVE SPRINGS ARE THE TRICKFLOW ONES THAT CAME ON THE HEADS.

WLDHRSE said:
You guys and your white cars, damn they look good. I like getting a little crazy with the colors but I can see that I'm gonna have to do somethin in white!

PRO50SC - Your PM is full and I'm trying to send a message. Any chance you'll be deleting anything soon? :D
Sorry dude, just emptied it.

DMAN302 said:
Shawn never did ask..how does the present engine compare the the fresh mill you had planted in the vert? If I remember correctly that one was JUST broken in.

There is no comaparison this 347 is wicked compared to the 306.