BEFORE you butcher a 4 eye... (56k beware)

asher.jpg

Actually, its a 327 stroker, AFR185s yada yada yada. lol Best of 11.2@127 on a 150 shot. Car is sick. I did the engine bay like three years ago. He just finished his rear this winter, 33 spline strange axles, full spool, c clip eliminators, all that fun stuff. The car looks nuts with those wheels all the way around now. We have plans to take off the ground effects and put a stock rear bumper back on it. The saleen lip is staying tho.

• Sponsors (?)

Actually, its a 327 stroker, AFR185s yada yada yada. lol Best of 11.2@127 on a 150 shot. Car is sick. I did the engine bay like three years ago. He just finished his rear this winter, 33 spline strange axles, full spool, c clip eliminators, all that fun stuff. The car looks nuts with those wheels all the way around now. We have plans to take off the ground effects and put a stock rear bumper back on it. The saleen lip is staying tho.

actually it went 126 lol

Damn, I love 4 eyes. I still kick myself in the ass from time to time for selling my first Mustang - an '85 with T-tops. :(

What I don't understand is - It's much easier to find an 87-93 stang in good shape than it is to find a good 4-eye.....so why not just get an aero to begin with if that's what you want??? I can't think of any reason to buy a 4-eye over an aero other than the way they look...Making it look the same as an aero basically just gives you an aero that is harder to find parts for...

:shrug:

i love four eyed stangs WHYYYYYY would some one give the cool badass 70's-80's era hotrod a face lift and say **** the original fox?

smh front clip converters should have shame in their conversion everytime they step into their garage.

dont own one but one of these babys will be my 3rd stang for sure!

heeeey i know that car, its sporting different rims now but it was at a local show here in cali recently
PICT0016-4.jpg

PICT0017-3.jpg

PICT0018-3.jpg

PICT0019-3.jpg
[/QUOTE]

i went on foureyed pride looking to see if he was a member there and someone posted that it was in a couple of magazine features. i googled and found those pics