Best Alignment Shop

Silvr04GT

Founding Member
Feb 4, 2002
San Jose, CA
Alright well I've had the car lowered for two weeks I think it's time to get my wheel alignment done! Should I just take it to Bennett or is there some kind of cool performance shop in Regina that I should take it to?

Graham

• Sponsors (?)

Just take it to any wheel shop. You're gonna pay extra to have it done at the dealership,plus you just know they're gonna hassle you about "non-factory" parts on the car. I hate the bs that spews from some "mechanics" mouth's.
"You'll never get it to align right,even with those camber caster thingy's"
"It'll wear out your bushings and that's not under warranty!!!"
"You're car's gonna rattle everything loose!!"
"Don't be surprised if your rear-end howls cause the driveshaft is out of alignment"

:notnice: :notnice: :notnice: :notnice: :notnice: :notnice: :bang:

WOT said:
Yeah they would probably wonder where the whistle is coming from on my car too. Those "factory" trained techs are a buch of idiots.

Easy now. Us faktory traned idaots have to fix yor unskilled *** ups.

There is a reason for every thing. And untill some people realize that. That's the way you will get treated.
You think a tech wants to keep messing with your car? It's trial and error to find out exactly the way you want your car to handle. So why shouldn't YOU pay every time it has to be aligned.

I'm sure you wouldn't be surprised how many times people bring their cars back to the dealer because it pounded the bushings out or "it has a rattle when I go over bumps when I'm turning left if I don't stick out my tongue just right.

Most specialty shops you pay by the hour. How ever long it takes you pay for.
A tech at a dealer get's paid one fla rate. No mater how long it takes.
You be the judge of who want's the job.

Chris89LX said:
Easy now. Us faktory traned idaots have to fix yor unskilled *** ups.QUOTE]

Hey no offence but when my car was still on warranty I took the trans in for service 6 times because of grinding in 1-2 and 2-3. Not to mention it would not go into reverse. 5 of those times I was told don't worry it is normal for a new car.

Hmmm, everyother new Mustang I drive shifted like butter. Last time it went in I took the tech out with me. Only then did he say there was a problem. they opened it up and the syncros in 2nd, 3rd and reverse were messed up. Nothing like driving a screwed up transmission for a year and a half.

Since then (almost 3 years) I have spun the wrenches on my car myself (minus the gear swap). And I have never had anouther problem to deal with aftr it was supposedly fixed.